Let me clarify

2»

Replies

• TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    So I have a question... the Prenatal vitamins... did a Dr tell you to take those... I have a friend who has told me I need to take them because of all the excercise I do... just curious :)
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    So I have a question... the Prenatal vitamins... did a Dr tell you to take those... I have a friend who has told me I need to take them because of all the excercise I do... just curious :)

Unless you have an iron defieceny, I would just take a daily multi vitamin. For amny women the amount of iron in the pills actually causes constipation...:sick:

:flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member

Unless you have an iron defieceny, I would just take a daily multi vitamin. For amny women the amount of iron in the pills actually causes constipation...:sick:

:flowerforyou:

Yep, I don't take any more iron than ablsolutely nessesary. Cause I like to poop occationally and the iron always plugs me up.:grumble:
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    I am all for the being able to use the bathroom thing :) I do however have an iron defficiency I try to regulate with diet instead of pills... back to the iron rich foods for me :)