Another Newbie

Options
I've been using MFP tracker and didn't realize all the other tools available. I started WW's Oct.07. Started South Beach Diet the beginning of Sept. I've done both diets in the past and prefer SB. WW's gave me too much freedom to eat junk foods and SB doesn't. I've lost almost 40 lbs and have 5 more to reach my goal.

I live in KY. Originally from Michigan.

Replies

• pam92049
    Options
    I've been using MFP tracker and didn't realize all the other tools available. I started WW's Oct.07. Started South Beach Diet the beginning of Sept. I've done both diets in the past and prefer SB. WW's gave me too much freedom to eat junk foods and SB doesn't. I've lost almost 40 lbs and have 5 more to reach my goal.

I live in KY. Originally from Michigan.
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great place to be! I had a lot of success with South Beach a year or so ago, but have found that I need something to make me control my portions, so this is it. I still eat about 80% South Beach-ish, which seems to be working well for me so far.

You are doing great! Congratulations on your super weight loss so far! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • My_NU_Me
    Options
    :bigsmile: Hello, I am Lori and I am a newbie!! I am living in Missouri, but I am from Dallas, Texas. I had Gastric Bypass in August and I am wanting help with losing all I can!! I am not sure how to use the weight ticker... I tried putting in what my weight was when I first started this journey... and my weight now. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thanks!!
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I have a friend who is combining SB and WW. She does WW but mostly eats SB foods. She'd tried WW in the past but found could not stick to it. She tried SB a couple years, but really stalled out on it while still far from goal. She decided to give WW another go to get a handle on her portions. Now that she knows how to eat, she having good success with WW and is losing weight very steadily!
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Welcome and Great Job! :flowerforyou: