Which one is correct?

2»

Replies

• kamoira23
    kamoira23 Posts: 193
    I have a Polar FT4 and it's great! I got it for around $60 on Amazon, and from the research I did before hand, it seemed to be one of the better values. I would highly suggest investing in SOME HRM though - MFP was over-estimating by double the calories that the HRM said. That made for some annoying weigh-in days when I thought I'd actually been burning way more than I had been.

Good luck!
  • Minnie_Moo
    Minnie_Moo Posts: 239 Member
    Here is some info for anyone looking to purchase a HRM........

I purchased a Polar FT40 a few weeks back to replace my old Polar (which didn't calculate calories burned) and I :heart: the FT40.

You can search the internet for specials and lowest prices if you are shopping for any HRM on sites like Amazon, sporting stores, ebay, etc.

I searched and bought mine on heartratemonitors dot com and also found an online coupon for it and saved an additional $10.00 in addition to it being on sale at the time I purchased it.

**** Actually I just checked about 2 weeks ago after receiving an email about a sale on heartratemonitors dot com and the FT40 that I bought is now on sale for $129.66 with free UPS 1 - 2 days delivery. I paid around $149.95 on sale when I got my FT40 so this is now a good price for anyone looking at the FT40 !

And for anyone looking at the FT7 (another popular HRM with members on here) - it is also on sale for $82.17 with free shipping !

The FT4 (another popular HRM with members on here) is on sale for $73.99 with free shipping as well ****
This discussion has been closed.