First Post

Hi all,

This is the first post since starting my new eating habits almost 2 weeks ago. I wanted to try it and see how it went before posting anything. It's difficult but holding yourself accountable for what you eat by recording all your calories really seems to help. I've lost 5lbs so far and I hope I can stick with it this time. I found this website after almost singing up for the Nutri System foods. I was filling out my menu to order the food and there was'nt much I liked. I just could'nt see spending 300.00 a month on food I was'nt happy with, I told my husband there has to be a better way. Wish me luck.....

Replies

• Hi all,

This is the first post since starting my new eating habits almost 2 weeks ago. I wanted to try it and see how it went before posting anything. It's difficult but holding yourself accountable for what you eat by recording all your calories really seems to help. I've lost 5lbs so far and I hope I can stick with it this time. I found this website after almost singing up for the Nutri System foods. I was filling out my menu to order the food and there was'nt much I liked. I just could'nt see spending 300.00 a month on food I was'nt happy with, I told my husband there has to be a better way. Wish me luck.....
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Welcome to MFP
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    mfpwelcome001-1.png
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    You are doing it cold turkey like me - I am trying to make life choices not on a diet. If I can't live with what I am doing it will all come back.

This site is awesome - I've been here for a little less than a month and have lost 13 pounds. Keep up the good work....
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Congrats on the 5lbs and welcome!
    This site is great - you will be successful!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Glad you found us ... Great job on losing the 5lbs ... keep it up! :flowerforyou: