What are your favorite cereals?

2»

Replies

• jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    frosted mini wheats with fruit in the middle are really good and i also like honey nut cheerios and kellogg's crunchy nut, cracklin' oat bran, and of course- KIX. i eat them dry, though, i've been seeing some low calorie almond milk that i am considering eating it with.

Also- Bear Naked Chocolate Granola is AMAZING.

the rest of the cereals i REALLY want to eat (fruit loops, cinnamon toast crunch, fruity pebbles, apple jacks, WAFFLE CRISP, frosted flakes), are just not worth it to me, though that makes me sad... bc i could probably eat an entire box in one sitting haha
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Oh man I cant believe my favorite two cereals haven't been mentioned yet!

Healthy Cereals

Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Shredded Wheat (YUMM* DROOL*)
    Grapenuts (good solid fall back)

SORTA HEALTHY BUT SORTA NOT
    Rice/corn Chex
    Honey bunches of oats with bananas

UNHEALTHY
    Peanut butter crunch
    Life
    lucky charms
  • INSANITY43
    INSANITY43 Posts: 142
    Kashi GoLean with No fat Vanilla greek yogurt and 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries ....YUMMY!
    Quaker one minute oatmeal with....a little cinnamon/br.sugar/2% Milk....or I stir in 1/2 chopped banana, cinnamon and 1/8 cup of walnuts!
  • PlayMySong
    PlayMySong Posts: 19 Member
    Any of the kellogs cereals with extra fiber...I think they are called Fiber Plus. I cant really drink much milk due to my lung condition (not a huge fan of soy) so I generally just eat it as snack :)
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    I literally eat any kind of cereal... But, typically go with the lowest calorie for the biggest serving. Lol. Cereal is sooo addicting - so 3/4 cup isn't enough. My favorite though is Peanut Butter Bumpers by Mothers. It's like Reese's Puffs, but without the chocolate pieces. :) Soooo good. I used to be able to find them at Target, but now I have to go to a whole foods store -- which isn't very close, so the Bumpers are now a real treat.

I'm also a sucker for cheerios: regular, multigrain, honeynut, cinnamon, banana-nut, frosted, etc. :) I had regular cheerios with sliced banana and bit of splenda for breakfast this morning.

And unsweetened almond milk all the way! I'm pretty sure my favorite almond milk is PureAlmond by Silk.
  • Just_Bethy
    Just_Bethy Posts: 272
    I love honey smacks..I don't put milk with them..I use them as a snack or a carb boost if I am having trouble getting enough carbs....
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    banana nut cheerios with 1% milk (I can't do skim, too watery for me)
  • emmaline8
    emmaline8 Posts: 70 Member
    My favorite is Fiber One Original mixed with Special K Protein with almond milk! Especially with some fresh strawberries or blueberries... yum!
This discussion has been closed.