5'3" what is your goal!

Options

Replies

• caigray
    caigray Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is 140. I just started really monitoring my weight loss last month but I'm already down more than I thought I'd be. I've got 40 lbs more to go but I feel really confident!
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 4 inches, goal is 8 stone.
  • caigray
    caigray Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You didn't gain 75 lbs overnight so it won't come off that quickly either but just know that every time you make a better choice to eat right or to exercise that day that you are getting stronger, mentally and physically. Also, don't get upset if you fall off the wagon one day. Just get up the next and decide to get back on. Take it one day at a time. Don't let this stress you out. Just focus on making healthy choices and before you know it you will be down to 130! Good luck and God bless.
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    I started at 5'3'', but I lost half an inch along the way-I heard that the pads of your feet get fat when you do, and that you literally lose fat (therefore height) when you have considerable weight loss. I don't know how true it is of an explanation, but I did lose half an inch...

anyway-my goal is 135. The lowest I've been is 133, and it was my happy place. anywhere in the range of 130 to 135, and this mom of five will be AOK. :)
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 and am currently 168 but would love to be 125-130 so I can wear a bikini this summer!
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and currently at 112-114....that is because i lost quite a bit of muscle though. I actually liked how I looked at 120ish because i was more toned.
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and my goal is 130 but I may change that once I get there; time will tell. I have about 7 pounds to go. I want to be more toned for sure and if I weigh more because of it so be it...I will be more fit. I'm not so much focused on the "number" but getting rid of the flab!!

:wink:
  • tnvolsfan74
    tnvolsfan74 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 26. My goal weight is 145. I would like to get lower than that, but I don't think my body is built for much less than that.

^^^ same for me, except I am "almost" 5' 3" and I'm 37 :happy:
    I used to be 145 and I was a size 6 at that time. I am thick and stocky....my body was not designed to be 115lbs. I may be short, but I have never been "petite" so to speak. I am not hung up on the numbers, so when I feel healthy and comfortable, that is the weight that will make me happy.
  • tatlona12
    Options
    I'm 5'3" my goal is 120 lbs, but wouldn't mind getting down to 115 or so. Got a ways to go but working on it. :)
  • lizgreenhill
    Options
    im 5'4 and i want to be back at 135
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    5'3" - short term goal 154lbs (70kgs), long term goal 143lbs (65kgs) and then maintain until we're pregnant with monkey number 2 :) From then I'd like to gain as little as possible by continuing a good workout routine and a healthy diet so I don't have too much to lose next time round!
  • ag04244265
    Options
    My goal weight is140 right now. Its only my 1st week and I think that I am doing ok. Love this site. It really is helping.
  • kbee784
    kbee784 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is 105 :)
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is 180
  • cln714
    cln714 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I used to be 5'4" but I think I've shrunk an inch. Most of my adult life I've been right around 105 but truthfully I was skinny-fat. People would always comment on how skinny I was and I never felt that way because I had those problem areas. To me I thought that meant I had more weight to lose. I never thought - gee, maybe I need to exercise. After I turned 33 or so the weight kinda kept creeping up on me. But the most I weighed was 129.

Now I am 125ish. I would like to down to 115ish. Mostly just be fit and feel ok in a swimsuit.
  • Laureen74
    Laureen74 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My goal is 130!
  • trudibus
    Options
    5'3 my goal is 135
  • SwankyTomato
    SwankyTomato Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    5' 3" and my goal weight is 116.

I am 132 right now with a 36" waist. My fat likes to hold on to my face and my gut so I look much heavier than I am.....grrr.
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft2. Currently 132lbs(60kgs) My starting weight was 185lbs(84kgs) and my goal weight is 121lbs(55kgs)

Here's a pic of my goal, body wise.

bikinipic.jpgbikinipic2.jpg
  • maandyx0
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 125. Could possibly be lower depending how I feel. (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!