What Celebrity body do you want to most resemble?

13»

Replies

• nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Jennifer Aniston...SO TONED!

I know, right?! Plus, I want to be her when I grow up. Either her, or Zooey Deschanel. I go back and forth depending on my mood :)
  • Definitely Christina Hendricks. We're both busty gingers, plus I think she's about my height. :laugh:
  • KotyTyler
    KotyTyler Posts: 3,686 Member
    Pamela Anderson :laugh: :tongue: :wink: Just Joking!!! Jennifer Aniston is a great choice~yep Jennifer for me.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    My celebrity is not really and actress or anything.But I would love to look like Cathe' Friedrich.
  • nanc94
    nanc94 Posts: 141 Member
    cheryl burke
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    carrie.jpg

Carrie Underwood!! She is my height (5'3"), and my close to my goal weight (112lbs). She is still curvy but....let's face it, after losing 100lbs my boobs are closer to hers than to Kims!! LOL

She's pretty, and I like that she is curvy and still has a bit of roundness around her stomach, despite being slim.

Mine is Elisha Cuthbert. I look a bit like her now, just heavier in the midsection.
  • EfFemme
    EfFemme Posts: 5 Member
    I would love to have Marisa Tomei's body. Buuuut I think even at my skinniest, my body would be twice her size. I'd settle for a Kardashian body... or Alyssa Milano!
  • JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    My favorites are Kim K and Britney...I love Kim's curves and booty, but I love Britney's dancer figure. I don't see either as a realistic goal because everyone's body is different. I can't wait to feel good in my skin though.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    I would love to have Marisa Tomei's body. Buuuut I think even at my skinniest, my body would be twice her size. I'd settle for a Kardashian body... or Alyssa Milano!

I'd love to look like Alyssa when I'm close to 40. She does not seem to age.
  • FitCoachJen
    FitCoachJen Posts: 139 Member
    Hilary Swank or Nicole Scherzinger for me. 5'6"ish, athletic, not too skinny. I admire strong ladies :-)
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    I love bodies that are still feminine, but with some muscle tone - Beyonce, Jessica Biel (before she lost weight recently), Jennifer Aniston and Fergie all have bodies that I aspire to.
  • Dizzle_65
    Dizzle_65 Posts: 249 Member
    I find it interesting that on the whole it seems to be women who have responded rather than men.

Use the celebreties as inspiration but remember they all have PTs and dietician's etc. Be happy with who YOU are, tall, short, curly hair, straight hair, big boobs, small boobs. The sexiest thing about a woman is confidence. BE YOU
  • Harrar10
    Harrar10 Posts: 116
    Mine is Miranda Lambert also...In her Kerosene video her body freakin' rocks!

YES~!~! thats where I got my idea from! I love that video!!
  • Harrar10
    Harrar10 Posts: 116
    I find it interesting that on the whole it seems to be women who have responded rather than men.

Use the celebreties as inspiration but remember they all have PTs and dietician's etc. Be happy with who YOU are, tall, short, curly hair, straight hair, big boobs, small boobs. The sexiest thing about a woman is confidence. BE YOU

Thank you for your response! It is nice to hear that from a man! We of course know this also, we are just sharing our inspiration and the motivational bodies that keep us going! :)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Michael Vick
This discussion has been closed.