help and encouragment needed - 30 day shred is killng me

2»

Replies

• Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    That is the fear leaving your body. :laugh: Sorry, couldn't resist.
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    If these wonderful words from everyone else aren't enough...

STICK WITH IT! You can do it! The first few days are absolutely brutal, but you will be so surprised by how much your endurance has improved when you get towards the end of level one. It will feel amazing and unbelievable! I pushed passed the feeling of defeat and lost 6.5 inches the first level and I believe I'm up to a loss of around 9 inches now after I'm almost done with level 2! You're doing great and I know it's hard, but HANG IN THERE!
  • Colfiii
    Colfiii Posts: 124 Member
    thanks so much everybody for encouragements and wonderful words ... I ll keep on going, I already feel better ... . If u re doing it add me ( if I didn t add u already ) so that we can go ahead together :)
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 843 Member
    That is the fear leaving your body. :laugh: Sorry, couldn't resist.

after 2 rounds of the shred i randomly have her lines like this one pop into my head and cant help but laugh! Or when i hear someone say Buddy, I can hear jillian say it! LOL
  • The first time I did 30DS, I was super sore for three days straight. It really does get better over time, though! I'm on Level 3 and it's totally been worth it. Don't give up! :)
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    I just finished day 2 of level 2 (12 days straight). Day 3 was the worst for me, sitting down to pee would bring tears to my eyes. But you have to work through the pain! I couldn't do one push up at the begining and by day 10 I could do 10 in a row. It's amazing how quickly you will see changes in your body. I noticed by day 4. I've never been a huge Jillian fan, but I swear this workout makes me want to cry and puke at the same time, but at the end of it, I'm on cloud 9. I have never felt better.

Stick with it, I promise you it'll all be worth it in the end!!!
This discussion has been closed.