Hello! I'm new...

I thought I'd try this online food diary, and already I'm impressed. I started out at about 278 lbs and am currently at 239. I've plateaued for most of the year, but have made my mind up that I'm gonna get back on the ball and get rolling again. I look forward to hearing from all of you, I've read some posts and it seems pretty friendly here! Thanks!

Replies

• I thought I'd try this online food diary, and already I'm impressed. I started out at about 278 lbs and am currently at 239. I've plateaued for most of the year, but have made my mind up that I'm gonna get back on the ball and get rolling again. I look forward to hearing from all of you, I've read some posts and it seems pretty friendly here! Thanks!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Welcome! I'm in my second month with MFP and I've changed a lot in how I think about food and exercise. This is a great place with lots of support ... glad you're here!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Welcome and good luck - this is a great place to be!
  • my first day here, i found this site by accident. i hope anyone can help cheer me on.
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    You'll enjoy it. Its so good that, you'll get addicted to it. Don't worry! Finally, you'll be able to do the math in your head. :flowerforyou:
    Nice_Meeting_You.jpg
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Welcome! I have only been on for about 3 weeks and this site is awsome. The trick that has worked for me is to log my food before I eat, then I make better food choices! Also, read about people's success, it will keep you excited about losing the weight! Good luck and stay strong!

96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • my first day here, i found this site by accident. i hope anyone can help cheer me on.

I'll be happy to cheer u on!
  • logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    I thought I'd try this online food diary, and already I'm impressed. I started out at about 278 lbs and am currently at 239. I've plateaued for most of the year, but have made my mind up that I'm gonna get back on the ball and get rolling again. I look forward to hearing from all of you, I've read some posts and it seems pretty friendly here! Thanks!

I'm very new too! I joined late Sunday night and started first thing Monday morning. It is very addictive. I wish everybody the best!!:happy: