Labor day losers July 11th - September 5th (closed group)

Replies

• miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 325 Member
    Okay Mommies, we are headed into the last 1/2 week of the challenge. Finish Strong!! I will be leaving this evening for Dale Hollow Lake and am not sure if I will have internet access or access to a scale while I am gone; therefore, I am posting my weight today as the final. If I can update it on Monday, I will. If not, please go with this one. Have a great holiday weekend every one.

Week 7/11/11-- 239.0 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 236.8 lbs
    Week 7/25/11-- 231.0 lbs
    Week 8/01/11-- 229.6 lbs
    Week 8/08/11-- 227.0 lbs
    Week 8/15/11-- 223.8 lbs
    Week 8/22/11-- 222.0 lbs
    Week 8/29/11-- 221.0 lbs
    Week 9/01/11-- 219.0 lbs
    Total weight loss: 20 lb loss

This is amazing! congrats 20lbs loss!!!!!!!!!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 801 Member
    Okay Mommies, we are headed into the last 1/2 week of the challenge. Finish Strong!! I will be leaving this evening for Dale Hollow Lake and am not sure if I will have internet access or access to a scale while I am gone; therefore, I am posting my weight today as the final. If I can update it on Monday, I will. If not, please go with this one. Have a great holiday weekend every one.

Week 7/11/11-- 239.0 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 236.8 lbs
    Week 7/25/11-- 231.0 lbs
    Week 8/01/11-- 229.6 lbs
    Week 8/08/11-- 227.0 lbs
    Week 8/15/11-- 223.8 lbs
    Week 8/22/11-- 222.0 lbs
    Week 8/29/11-- 221.0 lbs
    Week 9/01/11-- 219.0 lbs

awesome way to overacheive!! amazing job!! congrats to u!!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 843 Member

Week 7/11/11-- 239.0 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 236.8 lbs
    Week 7/25/11-- 231.0 lbs
    Week 8/01/11-- 229.6 lbs
    Week 8/08/11-- 227.0 lbs
    Week 8/15/11-- 223.8 lbs
    Week 8/22/11-- 222.0 lbs
    Week 8/29/11-- 221.0 lbs
    Week 9/01/11-- 219.0 lbs

20lbs is amazing!!! Now you go enjoy that holiday weekend, you definitly deserve it!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    :smile: Alright Mommies, we are nearing the end and Im getting more sad by the day. Any Mommies want to start a new thread??? This being my 1st Mommy challenge I dont feel like I qualify to run one, but I would love to join another! We got any volenteers????
  • dietfree2012
    :smile: Alright Mommies, we are nearing the end and Im getting more sad by the day. Any Mommies want to start a new thread??? This being my 1st Mommy challenge I dont feel like I qualify to run one, but I would love to join another! We got any volenteers????

awww kristyn you are more than qualified!! not much needed, i can, u can, lol!!! im in i posted on the news feed..i will start new one..im hooked to my mommies...8 pds by halloween maybe??? HOT MUMMIES FOR HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE..thoughts..suggestions..something to remotivate us?
  • KristynStephens15
    I AM SO IN!!! Lets do this! Hot Mummies for Halloween it is!!! Starting labor day monday till halloween monday, it is perfect!!!!! 8lbs means roughly 4lbs each month, we call all do this!!!
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 128 Member
    I was so excited when I stepped on the scale this morning!!! 2 pounds to go until i am out of the 270's and have hit 30 pounds loss. :smile: I knew i wasnt going to hit the 15 pound mark on this time around, but im going strong in the 6 week biggest loser bootcamp so i cant wait to see my weight loss will be after that 6 weeks. I think a halloween challenge would be really great!!! Id love to be a part of it mainly know that my life is close to being semi normal I will be able to be more involved on the threads and keeping in contact with everyone. Working 14-15 hours a day was just to much in trying to stay posting and everything!! I love constant support everyone gives!!!! you gals are all fantastic, i wish i had more of a weight loss then i did but something is better then nothing!!! :heart:
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    I love it! Hot Mummies for Halloween! I think Im addicted to these challenges!!! Super motivating!!
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member

awww kristyn you are more than qualified!! not much needed, i can, u can, lol!!! im in i posted on the news feed..i will start new one..im hooked to my mommies...8 pds by halloween maybe??? HOT MUMMIES FOR HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE..thoughts..suggestions..something to remotivate us?

I LOVE this idea for a new mommy challenge!!! :love: HOT MUMMIES FOR HALLOWEEN is super catchy too. Thanks guys for the great idea. I can't wait to start the next mommy challenge. I KNOW that I wouldn't have stayed as motivated without my fellow mommies cheering me on. Let's have an amazing weigh-in for Labor Day!!! We can ALL do this!
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    You know you can ALWAYS count me in!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    SO excited!!!! :bigsmile:
  • dietfree2012
    I was so excited when I stepped on the scale this morning!!! 2 pounds to go until i am out of the 270's and have hit 30 pounds loss. :smile: I knew i wasnt going to hit the 15 pound mark on this time around, but im going strong in the 6 week biggest loser bootcamp so i cant wait to see my weight loss will be after that 6 weeks. I think a halloween challenge would be really great!!! Id love to be a part of it mainly know that my life is close to being semi normal I will be able to be more involved on the threads and keeping in contact with everyone. Working 14-15 hours a day was just to much in trying to stay posting and everything!! I love constant support everyone gives!!!! you gals are all fantastic, i wish i had more of a weight loss then i did but something is better then nothing!!! :heart:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
  • dietfree2012
    Mommies!!!!! I saw 150.2 this morning....yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: im so excited!!! going to celebrate with a late night workout this evening. I have not workout out in a while as i have been focusing on my diet! i cant believe i broke my plateau!!! i needed the diet change, and im so surprised at how much i love it!! i had frosted flakes and sweettarts yesterday and a now later here and there, lol, but for the most part i have replaced my processed foods for fruit and veggies and have based my meals around 4-6 oz of protein and a little fat. its awesome!! eating better is better, lol, who would have thought! check out my diary for today if u feel funky, its what im considering a good healthy day. meat and veggies and fruit. 2nite is hamburger nite so i will have bread but im not in this for extremity imin it for a lifestyle change so small bread amounts dont bother me! here is to crossing over to 149 soon...i hope :wink:
  • KristynStephens15
    Latoya! I am excited for you! Your scale being stuck was making me crazy!! But now you are SO close to 149!! Keep it up this weekend and I think you will hit your labor day goal come monday and be in the 140s!!! :bigsmile:
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Latoya, that's super amazing!!! I'm so excited that you are about to be done with the 150s forever!!! Keep up all your hard work, and you'll be saying bye bye to the 150s before our last weigh-in Monday:wink: Congrats!
  • dietfree2012
    Good morning Labor Day Losers!!! I am probably the only person who had to work today :mad: but oh well!!! Its sad to see this challenge come to an end, but we have the hot for halloween challenge that starts today :drinker: :drinker: so no breaks!!! i hope you all met your goals or close to!!! Post your final weight here and then flip over to our new link Hot Mummies for Halloween to start our new Challenge!! I am so proud of all of you and i think we all did an amazing job!!!:flowerforyou: SO DRUMROLL>>>>> WHAT WAS YOUR TOTAL LOSS? I lost 8 pounds!!!!! I started at 158 and my final weight is 150.4!!!!!!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Good morning Mommies... Let me begin by first congratulating ALL of you who have done this and previous challenges! You ladies are amazingly awesome!

To those who have made significant changes in their bodies over this period, I am happy for you! Latoya, I am glad that you have come out of your rut, as well as some of the other ladies in this group.

Unfortunately, my lack of exercise coupled with the past 5 days' vacation has worked against me (duh!).... I have put on 4 llbs.. so I end this challenge with a frown on my face... but I will not let it get me down! I see we have a new challenge and I shall join as soon as I finish typing this... and as of today, I'm back on my exercise and eating routine... I am also gonna start Zumba today... bought a DVD and will be attempting it for the first time! Wish me luck..

I fully enjoyed this challenge (even if I didnt participate in ALL the mini-challenges), but the fact that you ladies are so wonderful, has made this "lifestyle change" a lot easier for me... Thanks a mil!

Here are my stats:

Here are my stats:

Week 7/11/11-- 140 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 139 lbs
    Week 7/25/11-- 137.5
    Week 8/01/11-- 136
    Week 8/08/11-- 135
    Week 8/15/11-- 135
    Week 8/22/11-- 131.5
    Week 8/29/11-- 131.5
    Week 9/05/11-- 135.5

Total weight loss: 4.5 lbs :ohwell:

PS... Happy Labor Day ladies of the US.... and Toya, I also am working today cause its not a holiday here!
  • dietfree2012
    Good morning Mommies... Let me begin by first congratulating ALL of you who have done this and previous challenges! You ladies are amazingly awesome!

To those who have made significant changes in their bodies over this period, I am happy for you! Latoya, I am glad that you have come out of your rut, as well as some of the other ladies in this group.

Unfortunately, my lack of exercise coupled with the past 5 days' vacation has worked against me (duh!).... I have put on 4 llbs.. so I end this challenge with a frown on my face... but I will not let it get me down! I see we have a new challenge and I shall join as soon as I finish typing this... and as of today, I'm back on my exercise and eating routine... I am also gonna start Zumba today... bought a DVD and will be attempting it for the first time! Wish me luck..

I fully enjoyed this challenge (even if I didnt participate in ALL the mini-challenges), but the fact that you ladies are so wonderful, has made this "lifestyle change" a lot easier for me... Thanks a mil!

Here are my stats:

Here are my stats:

Week 7/11/11-- 140 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 139 lbs
    Week 7/25/11-- 137.5
    Week 8/01/11-- 136
    Week 8/08/11-- 135
    Week 8/15/11-- 135
    Week 8/22/11-- 131.5
    Week 8/29/11-- 131.5
    Week 9/05/11-- 135.5

Total weight loss: 4.5 lbs :ohwell:

PS... Happy Labor Day ladies of the US.... and Toya, I also am working today cause its not a holiday here!

Good loss!!! Im happy that even after a gain you still loss! Cant wait to keep this going with you!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    I weighed in yesterday; I don't have a scale today. I'm out of town for the holiday (and not being very good :frown: ). My weight yesterday was 164 so that's a 12.5 pound loss (started at 176.5). Almost 15 - I'll take it!! :bigsmile: I can't believe I'm almost at 160 and I can get back into my pre-pregnancy clothes!
This discussion has been closed.