No Pop!

2»

Replies

• Wow you guys are also doing awesome.... still pop free and feel great! :wink:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    good for you!!! keep up the good work.

I can say that I really didn't need to give up because I really didn't drink much pop, and when I did it was always a diet pop....aaaaahhh TAB....remember TAB? dang, I used to drink that like crazy when I was younger.

I swear, the more water that you drink the more your body will crave it.....just wait and see.
  • rlh0614
    rlh0614 Posts: 73 Member
    Way to go! I have to say that I do drink Diet, not as much as I used to, I ustd to be a junkie! I swear when I started dieting 4 years ago that was the hardest thing to give up. I remember WW had it as 8 points for and an 8 oz glass and I would save my points to have one glass a week! Finally I gave it up, and now my boyfriend has to check everytime I order diet at a restaraunt - TOO SWEET! So I promise you'll get there!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!