My boobs are too big >:C

13»

Replies

• Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Oh please lets not talk about boobs. Most of my friends on my page know the drama I have with my boobs. I use to wear a 44DDD now I'm in a 38DDD my cup size its still remaining the same. I can feel a slight looseer in my cup size. So hopefully next week when I get fitted again I can go down to a DD and get out of the DDD range. Good luck to you!! I want mine to go away for good

Part of that is your band size going down. If you were still a 44 band size you would more-likely be closer to a D maybe a DD. Being inbetween cup sizes royally sucks too :(
  • Madrow
    Madrow Posts: 62
    My weight definitely has an impact on my boob size, when I lose or gain I lose or gain it there first, that's how I begin to notice something is different. Because they are quite big, I'm VERY happy to see them go. They are currently a 38DDD/F at 5'8" and 201lbs. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I wore a size 44JJ at 226lbs; with my son, size 38H at 220. At my thinnest (145lbs and size 10), I wore a size 34D or C, depending on the style and material. It was awesome. Before then, the last time I was in a C-cup, I was 12 and I think it was a Thursday:laugh:. I don't even care if they sag to my knees, so long as they get smaller. I'll get a lift. Not the surgery- I'll hire some underwear model to walk around me and hold them up from behind. :wink:
  • Mine have gone down with exercise. I work out five days a week. In the mornings, I do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, plus mini challenges, like pushups, situps, jump rope, and weights. In the evenings, I work out at the gym. I take classes(like Kick, Zumba, Power) and work out on the Arc for 20 minutes and walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes.
  • Kathy_Noring
    Kathy_Noring Posts: 143 Member
    Yes, that is where I see the gains and losses on my body. Goes straight to my boobs (and face).
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    I was an F, and when I lost weight the first time I went down to a DD, then I gained it all back and was back to an F again...
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    I went from 48 (F-G) to a 34 D so yup I've noticed some boob loss!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Big boobs? ... Hmm... I fail to see the problem.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    I thought boobs were usually the first thing to go
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 144 Member
    Big boobs? ... Hmm... I fail to see the problem.

That's cause you just get to enjoy them without having to carry them around all day.

Jumping jacks are the worst :C
  • msmandyjo
    msmandyjo Posts: 95 Member
    my boobs were the first to goo very sad ;(

mine too... I haven't lost much to begin with, but the only thing that fits different is my bra :(
  • carmcd
    carmcd Posts: 115
    Mine are body proportionate. At 228 lbs, I was a 40 or 42 DD. At 212, I'm a 38DD. When I was around 175-ish (I never used to weigh myself), I was a 36C/D. At my smallest (that I can remember), I was 120 lbs, and a 36B.

me too! at my heaviest i was spilling out of my 38D...now 20 pounds later im wearing a 36 D and when I was smaller (around 160-150) I was a 34C...