Calling all Runners!! October 29th...

2»

Replies

• jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Oops- double post! Great job, nice to see so many people posting again! :flowerforyou:
  • Angiebangie
    Angiebangie Posts: 191 Member
    Hi everyone! I did 5 today... baby was asleep, so I jumped on the treadmill and cranked up my tunes for as long as I could until he cried!

2 marathons in 2 days???????????? Wow. I've done 4 marathons in my life and the most consecutive was 2 in one year! HA HA! That's amazing.

Blisters... I HATE those dang things. I have to say, my newest shoes I'm running in are the Asics Kayano and they are awesome. I love them. You might need to try some new shoes. Do you have a running store where you live that has a treadmill inside and they can video tape you running to find the right shoe for you?

:blushing: NO, NO, 2 in 6 days, not planned, but thank you just the same,

I'm very excited, you all seem very supportive and motivative!!!

Kudos to all of you getiing out and moving today! And good luck Kechie, it sounds like you are well trained to run a great 1/2 marathon! I decided to run my first full immediately after my first 1/2, you'll have to post your intentions!!:wink::bigsmile:

What's a cardio coach???
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    :blushing: NO, NO, 2 in 6 days, not planned, but thank you just the same,

I'm very excited, you all seem very supportive and motivative!!!

What's a cardio coach???

Still, 2 in 6 days is still incredible! http://www.cardiocoach.com Coach Sean has downloadable workouts that you can use on your iPod. I love them for the elliptical or running on the TM!

Jess
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    New treadmills at the gym this morning. I think they're faster than the old ones.

5 min. warmup
    18 min. @ 6.5 mph
    5 min. cooldown

I managed it but I checked my heart-rate at one point and it was really high so I didn't check it again.:frown:
  • Well I'm hoping to be able to add something here. Just found out I have compartment syndrome in my calf and it makes it painful to run distance. So I'll be envious for a while.
This discussion has been closed.