Heya, newbie here

Hey everyone!! Just signed up to this website last night, I wish I had known that there was something like this out there sooner! I live in Auckland, NZ. I am a SAHM to my gorgeous little girl. Recently just had my gall bladder removed and have always had liver problems, which seem to have gotten alot worse, since have my gall bladder taken out, which is another reason that I need to lose weight. I am currently on detox, its just the exercising that is hard for me. Have always been a healthy eater. Would love to make some new friends on here. :smile:

Replies

• Hey everyone!! Just signed up to this website last night, I wish I had known that there was something like this out there sooner! I live in Auckland, NZ. I am a SAHM to my gorgeous little girl. Recently just had my gall bladder removed and have always had liver problems, which seem to have gotten alot worse, since have my gall bladder taken out, which is another reason that I need to lose weight. I am currently on detox, its just the exercising that is hard for me. Have always been a healthy eater. Would love to make some new friends on here. :smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Welcome babygurl! :smile:

You'll find a lot of nice people here! :flowerforyou:
  • amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Welcome :) This site is pretty amazing. You get a lot of support and motivation from everyone!
  • awww thanks guys :happy: