Everybody check in!

Options

Replies

• menjivas
    menjivas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've been here since April and I am down 11 pounds, but this morning was the first time I've been under 150! I've lost about 25 pounds since June 2007. :drinker: Yeah!!
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I've been here since may 2008 anfd have lost 9 - 10 lbs, it fluctuates, think I'm at a plateau, would like a couple more .........but am content if it doesn't budge! :bigsmile:
  • erynsmith22
    Options
    I hope that I can post stories like these someday soon!
    I've had this account for like 2 months but I kinda got lazy about it all and then I picked it back up yesterday.
    So my results aren't showing yet but I'm on my way to the gym so hopefully they will be soon!!
    :bigsmile:
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this since June 23rd and I am down 61 lbs!!!!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I joined in August, didn't get serious and start logging until October 9 and I've lost 8lbs so far!
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    I Joined May 17th, 2008 and have lost 22 pounds. I have 22 pounds more to go to get to my final goal. I weigh 172 now and have lost a total of 48 pounds since I started to exercise and lose weight back in Feb. 2005.
  • Nichole1017
    Nichole1017 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started the first week in October and I have lost 12 pounds....I've had co-workers start doing it too, so its nice to be somewhat of a role model. And they are a lot skinnier than I am, lol. I had a bad week last week, but still managed to lose a pound. I'm in a size 24 right now and my goal is to be a size 14/16 right now, then we will go from there.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Hi. I joined in Jan 08(i think) but didnt use the site. Stumbled upon it again June of 08 and thought why in the world did I not use these tools???

I have since lost 24 pounds.

To all the old school MFP'rs Thank YOU! You are what got me rocking and rollin'. Tam, SoupNazi, Banks, and the newer additions like Psyknife and Songbyrdsweet....for the encouragement and always answering my stupid questions. I know this is the only difference between this time and the many other times I have attempted to lose weight before.

Even the laughs with max, before, kelch, shannon (and all the others!!!) helped as it would draw me into the site for a laugh, then make me log the food and exercise!

Sorry so long, but I really am grateful to everyone!!

0002030B.gif

Not a problem...I'm here to help...helpers, that's what we are :bigsmile: Right Shannon?:bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh: :smooched:

And we wubs you to AreWeThereYet? You are so much fun:smooched: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    began my journey Summer of 07, joined here the end of Aug I believe hadn't realized I'd been using tools before I got here now they have a name and I also now have folks to travel the journey with...

my highest weight ever is on my ticker and progress made as well....:drinker:

The one thing among others MFP does is help you realize you're not the only one out there....traveling alone is not near as fun :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    Oh yeah...we're definately not alone :flowerforyou: :drinker: There are a lot of people struggling with the same issues and even in other countries. We have people from all over the world on here....ummmmmmm.....I was gonna put the drinker smilie on there but not sure that I should toast to so many people having these issues........so I'll toast to all the support we give and receive here instead...:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • kwill23
    kwill23 Posts: 122
    Options
    I joined in october 2007 but didn't get serious until march, since then i have lost 19lbs and lost about 15 inches total.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...we're definately not alone :flowerforyou: :drinker: There are a lot of people struggling with the same issues and even in other countries. We have people from all over the world on here....ummmmmmm.....I was gonna put the drinker smilie on there but not sure that I should toast to so many people having these issues........so I'll toast to all the support we give and receive here instead...:bigsmile: :drinker:
    :flowerforyou: Support is what makes MFP what it is.......:drinker:
  • Gretel
    Gretel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been here since 13th Sept and lost 12 lb. A good start.
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    I started my weight loss in August and joined the site in September. I have lost 20 lbs. so far.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Hi. I joined in Jan 08(i think) but didnt use the site. Stumbled upon it again June of 08 and thought why in the world did I not use these tools???

To all the old school MFP'rs Thank YOU! You are what got me rocking and rollin'. Tam, SoupNazi, Banks, and the newer additions like Psyknife and Songbyrdsweet....for the encouragement and always answering my stupid questions. I know this is the only difference between this time and the many other times I have attempted to lose weight before.

Even the laughs with max, before, kelch, shannon (and all the others!!!) helped as it would draw me into the site for a laugh, then make me log the food and exercise!

0002030B.gif

Not a problem...I'm here to help...helpers, that's what we are :bigsmile: Right Shannon?:bigsmile: :drinker: :laugh: :smooched:

And we wubs you to AreWeThereYet? You are so much fun:smooched: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

We sure do love her!!! She's like a breath of much needed fresh, ocean air.:smooched: :heart:
  • kellch
    Options

0002030B.gif

We sure do love her!!! She's like a breath of much needed fresh, ocean air.:smooched: :heart:

And you are too my Soupaliscious blue eyed cyber luv-ah:smooched: :love: :bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

And you are too my Soupaliscious blue eyed cyber luv-ah:smooched: :love: :bigsmile:

I love my kellch!!!!!!drommer.gif
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends! I am back from a hiatus of sorts..trying to get back inthe habit of MFP-ing... (lol peeing)

I am Emily, and I found MFP in March of this year, making me a member and addict of MFP for 8 months, in which i have lost abou 15 pounds, from 170 to 155.

The most important thing that has happened to me in those 8 months is Zumba! It is an aerobic dance class that has me actually enjoying my workout! I feel more fit and btw, here is my wedding dress which i finally got!!

3a-1.jpg
    5a-1.jpg
    6a-1.jpg
    4b-1.jpg
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Wow iluvsparkles! That dress is beautiful and looks fabulous on you!!!
  • Tati08
    Tati08 Posts: 11
    Options
    I've lost 5 pds since last week, got 12 to go!
    107396.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!