All fruit and no veggies

2»

Replies

• ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    thanks all for your input, I guess I won't be overly concerned about going over 45 g's of sugar cuz of my fruit ...

Tahini (thanks for that info!) Where in the Grocery store do I find it? (with the yogurt, or with the pb etc)

I'm trying to remember where I last found it... It was HARD to find. I want to say it was in the aisle with condiments like chili sauce, ketchup, etc.

You can usually find tahini in the natural foods section at your grocery store. :smile:
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Ohhh yum tahini! What I do with veggies is I'll buy a bag of frozen veggies and stir fry them (using water so they don't stick to the pan). Then I'll spray some Bragg's Amino Acids on it and it is soooooooooooo yummy! Bragg's Amino Acids is JUST like soy sauce but without calories and all the sodium! Try that too! :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    thanks all for your input, I guess I won't be overly concerned about going over 45 g's of sugar cuz of my fruit ...

Tahini (thanks for that info!) Where in the Grocery store do I find it? (with the yogurt, or with the pb etc)

I'm trying to remember where I last found it... It was HARD to find. I want to say it was in the aisle with condiments like chili sauce, ketchup, etc.

You can usually find tahini in the natural foods section at your grocery store. :smile:

My grocery stores aren't fancy enough to have a "natural" section *L*
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member

It varies around where I live. I've found it with the Middle Eastern/Kosher foods, with the natural foods section, and in the peanut butter aisle.