What did you have for breakfast?

13»

Replies

• catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    I enjoy eggs (1 whole egg with 2 or 3 whites) scrambled with spinach and/or tofu, soon I will be adding chopped tomatos from my garden.

I alternate with original Fiber One cereal mixed into some yogurt and fresh fruits.

On the mornings I work out I have both breakfasts, one before, one after :drinker:

I drink iced coffe w/sugar free creamer and/or hot green tea.

Other breakfast staples I like are Morning Star soy sausage patties, oatmeal, cold boiled eggs.
  • kellybones
    kellybones Posts: 281 Member
    Today it was 2 eggs, over easy with 2 slices of bacon cooked crisp. I added an entire small zucchini sauted and topped with 1T of grated parmesan cheese. Then, I was still hungry so I had two pieces of whole wheat toast with a Laughing Cow Swiss spread on them with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a bit of agave nectar for sweetness.

All in all, around about 500-600 calories.
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    oatmeal with cinn. i have had this every morning 4 2 weeks :)
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    I had regular Cream Of Wheat and 2 cups of coffee with my creamer. Sometimes I have fruit (banana) and sometimes I have yogurt (dannon greek vanilla) and sometimes I have a bagel (Thomas cinnamon bagel) with low sugar jelly and almond butter. Just depends on the morning.
  • oliviaforever
    oliviaforever Posts: 36 Member
    I had 2 slices of weight watchers white bread (90 cal), .8 tbsp nutella (80 cal), and Kraft whipped peanut butter 1 tbsp (70 cal). Altogether it's 240 calories but it's worth it because it's delicious and filling... for me at least. :)
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    I had a boiled egg. Can't stomach anything more till a bit later on.