One thing you love about yourself

Replies

• Keebler125
    Keebler125 Posts: 44
    my sense of humor... i love making people laugh.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    My blue/green eyes...my sense of humor....and Ihave noticed this summer with all the sandal wearing that are some funky looking feet out there, I have some cute feet!!
  • at the moment my legs :D
    usually my personality, and arms.. but recently my legs have been my higlight, nicely toned and tanned :)
    I'm working to love my stomach.. it's a tricky thing :P
  • Lolyballs
    Lolyballs Posts: 180 Member
    I like the woman I have become, but physically, it would be either my eyes or my smile.
  • I love my boobs ever since I got my nipples pierced! I also love my hair, even though I fantasize about cutting it all off sometimes, it's naturally curly and reaches past my bust without straightening it :3
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member
    Physically, I love my hair. (Thanks for that, Mom!)

Otherwise, I would say I love that I respond well to pressure. I can't really take credit for it because I think that's something you're either born with or you're not, but I don't panic or get rattled when faced with an unexpected challenge, and I like that about myself. It has served me well in life so far.
  • geeky1
    geeky1 Posts: 142
    Nothing :(
  • playjazz_b
    playjazz_b Posts: 5 Member
    I will give you 2. My eyes and my personality.
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Great post!

I love my hair (thick, long, and naturally curly) and my nails (they are mine, I pay for them). :love: And I love that I'm smart and energetic. :bigsmile:
  • laureneva15
    laureneva15 Posts: 280
    my eyes, and hair
    and my attitude, persistance and strength, even if i forget i have them. they always come back swinging :)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Just ONE thing? *hair-flip*smile-bling* I've got a list.

I have great hair.
    My face is decent looking.
    My body's proportionate, even when it's big.
    I have a great rack.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    My eyes, lips, and hiney. :) Oh, one thing? Hmm my positive attitude on life!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    OMG I didn't even touch on my personality! I have a list for that too. :wink:
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    I have fantastic hair. I take really good care of it. I don't dye it and I rarely use styling products or heat to style it. I love the natural wave, the sparkly highlights that come out in the summer, and that it's long and thick and soft.

Shall I keep going?
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    I'll find something when I hit goal...
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Wow, this is the toughest thing. I feel like I'm being boastful without cause but:

I'd say my arms and shoulders. They're not lean yet but I've added some good mass since I started lifting.

I also think I'm a great Father and husband and I'm most proud of that.

Come on ladies, you all know you love your boobs, I see how you all dress as the club. Not getting attention? Let the girls get more air and POW, you have plenty of attention. Maybe not the kind you want though.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    1. My snowboarding skill is absolutely epic.
    2. My height. 5'8''
    3. I NEVER get sick and have never been injured. I've also had a VERY EASY life and really appreciate that.

I'm not too crazy about any specific parts of myself but I can definitely give a lot of negative comments LOL. That is why I'm here. To learn how to love myself again for how I look and not just what I can do. :)
  • airica25
    airica25 Posts: 50 Member
    My tenacity. My loyalty. My love for my others.
    physically I would have to say my skin and my thin waist.

trying to get rid of my bubble butt! ;)
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Oh yeah, forgot to say I like being a smartass.

My Grandpa always told me it's better to be a smartass than a dumbass.
  • BamaMomma
    BamaMomma Posts: 53
    i'm witty and quick and i find humor in everything! what's life without a little laughing?