Treadmill Running: how to not get bored?

124»

Replies

• fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    I LOVE the treadmill! Intervals are great! one minute walking/two minutes jogging/two minutes sprinting.then do again six times and thats half an hour gone.
    currently I do 1min 6kph/2min 10kph/ 2min 12pkh
  • tusher2011
    tusher2011 Posts: 201 Member
    Anothere here who agrees with the intervals on the treadmill. Dare I say, I actually like getting on the treadmill because the workouts go by so much more faster. Play with the incline/speed every few minutes...the time really does fly.:)

Other than that, I would say get yourself some good music to listen too.
  • dave_in_delaware
    dave_in_delaware Posts: 49 Member
    Well, to update my own thread, I tried the "watch a movie" suggestions tonight (and two nights ago) for my runs, and it definitely made my time go by much faster. It's like a slight distraction that you need to take your mind off of the clock. Thank you for the great idea everyone!
    So, Dave... Do you open carry when running outside?
    Well, I've only been running inside on the treadmill so far, but when I do finally go running outside, you bet I'll be open carrying. I carry daily no matter what, so whether I'm walking, running, driving, it's sunny, it's raining, it's snowing... I'm always carrying. Criminals don't take a day off due to rain, or because of what someone is doing, so I don't take a day off from protecting myself.
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    To be honest, I live inside my head more often than anywhere else. So it's not hard for me to just be on a treadmill for days and work up an entire Oscars acceptance speech as well cure cancer, feed the poor, star in an action film and knock out Jillian Michaels.

LMFAO!

P.S You leave my Jillian Michaels alone!:mad: