hello ONE hundreds!

2»

Replies

• cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Oh Im so happy for you:) I think this site is so wonderful! I know I wouldn't have made it this far if I hadn't had it and the great people here:) Thanks for sharing and welcome to the 100's:happy:

I weighed in at 199 today...I am so thrilled to be out of the 200s...it's been a long time since I have seen a 1 on the scale. yea me :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I agree, I LOVE this site and all the wonderful people here, it has really helped a lot.
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Oh Im so happy for you:) I think this site is so wonderful! I know I wouldn't have made it this far if I hadn't had it and the great people here:) Thanks for sharing and welcome to the 100's:happy:

I weighed in at 199 today...I am so thrilled to be out of the 200s...it's been a long time since I have seen a 1 on the scale. yea me :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I agree, I LOVE this site and all the wonderful people here, it has really helped a lot.
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    congrats....I can't wait to get there too!!!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    a084.gif

Way to go! What an accomplishement! I'm 3.6 pounds from that myself--tell me again how great it feels so I'll know what to look forward to!
  • Congrats! It must feel awesome to be out of the 200's!
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Yeah!!! Yeah!!!! You should be SO proud of yourself!
  • That is excellent!!!

:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!