ursy87 Posts: 287
    Wow, you got smaller and your doggie got bigger! You look fab! Well done
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    congrats amazing
  • YOU ARE SOOO PRETTY!! CONGRATS!!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    I think I already commented on this but I want to comment again. Your transformation is incredible! Great work :)
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Great job! Looking super! Love the pics in the same spot a year later like this. :) My current profile pic is my and my daughter on Mission Beach in San Diego back on July 3rd. Next July I want to go back and be smaller. :)
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Wow!! Where did all these comments come from? This thread just keeps growing,

I have been discouraged the last few days, I come look at these pics to remind me how far I have come.
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    GREAT Progress! =) I looked like you when i was the same weight as your starting... i can't wait to look like you in the after picture
  • Wow, I just joined and you look fantastic! Congratulations on your hard work!
  • MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    that's awesome! you got smaller and the dog got bigger. I love it. You did fantastic!!
  • ctprofessional
    ctprofessional Posts: 63 Member
    I'm so impressed!!! Way to go!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    You look amazing!!! Way to go!
  • awesome work! congratulations. My favorite part about this pic, is your pup got bigger as you got smaller :)
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Wow.....the dog got big!!!! hehehe

You look amazing!!!
  • congrats on a job well done its ones like you that encourage the rest of us to contnue on I just started my journey so havent weighed again but I am trying to workout everyday sometimes twice a day
  • fitfabulousdiva
    fitfabulousdiva Posts: 10 Member
    You look great!
  • patricia909
    patricia909 Posts: 205 Member
    that's great good job i hope i can do hat
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    so amazing!! good for you!
  • WTG!!!! Fabulous!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!