perfect (female) celeb body you want and why!

13»

Replies

• haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Rachel Bilson - small, cute, not too thin not too fat ^_^

She is too adorable!
  • MichaelaaJ
    MichaelaaJ Posts: 79 Member
    I'd like to add Jill Scott... She has always been beautiful but looks AMAZING now..
  • For my body type I would have to say Jessica Biel as well, Heidi Klum, Megan Fox or Rosie Huntington-Whitely. All slim fit and gorgeous but with the womanly hips! I'd love to look like Gisele but I am NOT built like that! I know if I tried to get too skinny I'd look sick. I guess at the end of the day whatever we look most healthy and fit at is the best aye :)
  • Pinky67
    Pinky67 Posts: 108 Member
    Kate Beckinsale = I just think she's lovely :)
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Scarlett Johansson or Katy Perry. Katy is my height (5ft 7) and body shape (hour glass/slight pear) so I'm hoping that if I ever get down to 124lbs (which is what she is rumoured to be), I'll be similar. It's a healthy BMI (19.42) so definitely something that is possible. Just will take some work!
    Her measurements, according to various sources are 32D-24-35.

Scarlett Johansson is the most beautiful woman ever, according to me. She's apparently 5ft 4 and 115lbs which is a BMI of 19.74 and measurements apparently of 36C-24-36.

Certainly wouldn't say no to body-swapping for a day with those two beauties!

I agree with you on Scarlett. I've told my husband numerous times I would leave him for her :p
  • Pink! She us just totally awesome! If not I would settle for rhianna or beyonce!
  • kellogsmscott
    kellogsmscott Posts: 67 Member
    Christina Hendricks fo sho. She's probably the most obtainable for me anyway as we have the same figure I'm just a size bigger.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    sh.jpg
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    **sighs**

Look down at my Ticker......Drew Barrymore....
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    If I could have their paychecks, I would be willing to look like any of them!! Seriously though, love Scarlett Johanson.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Salma Hayek! Beautiful woman in her prime with great curves - something I could just about aspire to...I wish!

Salma is my goal too!!! God she is gorgeous :)
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    hmmm well im not in to super skinny and i wanna keep curves just want toned curves so id have to say mariah carey and christina aguilera i think both are gorgeous
  • Christina Hendricks. YUM.

YES.
  • RachelH25
    RachelH25 Posts: 108
    Eva Mendes! She is so curvy and sexy. I also love her come hither eyes!
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Ditto ditto Christina Hendricks. Just straight up gorgeous. And I'd KILL for her hair color.
  • Salma Hayek, she is sexy and curvy and so confident, love it....and/or Jennifer Aniston, she is just such a natural beauty.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    I dont know of any stars my height (5 11) that arent waif thin. Definitely not going for that look! Im shooting for Scarlett Johansson like look!
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    I would love to have Jennifer Aniston's bod. She is so sexy
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Britney when she's touring :-)
    and ditto on the Scarlett Jo <3
  • bigislandgrrl
    bigislandgrrl Posts: 196 Member
    I have to agree with Eva Mendes! But I really LOVE Linda Hamiltons arms and upper body when she was in Terminator 2!!!