Need to lose 131 lbs.... Looking for friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Mamato3cubs
    Options
    I was also doing WW online until I found this... I love this so much more...and I think it is more accurate..no more "free" foods that can really add up!

I feel the same way.
  • lbruce14
    lbruce14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This place is great! I did WW online but gained! And I stuck to it! Apparently "free" fruit has its cost!! I have about 50+ lbs to lose and know how hard it is with small kids! I'll add you too!
  • lbruce14
    lbruce14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This place is great! I did WW online but gained! And I stuck to it! Apparently "free" fruit has its cost!! I have about 50+ lbs to lose and know how hard it is with small kids! I'll add you too!
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Welcome and add me if you'd like to!!
  • njfitnessgirl
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend!!!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Good for you for continuing to look to find the right place to be... and you did... right here!

I've still got 80 pounds to go from an original 110 goal... feel free to friend me if you'd like.

You'll do great with all the motivational people here... and as long as you have your personal mantra ready to go: I Will Not Allow Myself To Fail!

Good luck
  • justimogen
    Options
    Hi. I can identify. I started at 318.4 and I've got at least 150 more lbs. to lose.

Feel free to read my story (in my profile) and add me if you would like. :)
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

This is a great web site! A good system of keeping track and lots of people who are working towards similar goals.

Friend me

Good luck!
  • NattieBoomBattie
    Options
    Hi! Wow~ nice to see women I can relate to! I'm new here and checking this out. Still trying to get the hang.