The biggest loser

Replies

• raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Ok..I could have SWORN during one of the commercial breaks it said "For the first time, 2 people are leaving the ranch...."

I will have to re-watch just to make sure I'm not losing it! (haha)

They did and now I am mad!!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Ok..I could have SWORN during one of the commercial breaks it said "For the first time, 2 people are leaving the ranch...."

for this week's episode they meant that comment? I didn't hear it but that's nothing new....I was mulit-tasking while listening to it in another room for part of it. lol

Or am I misunderstanding and its for next weeks elimination?
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539

for this week's episode they meant that comment? I didn't hear it but that's nothing new....I was mulit-tasking while listening to it in another room for part of it. lol

Nope, they said something like stay tuned, two people eliminated from the BL house tonight. I am annoyed they LIED!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

Nope, they said something like stay tuned, two people eliminated from the BL house tonight. I am annoyed they LIED!
    hmmm.....:grumble: maybe some of the former players come back to kidnap Vicky after the show aired and they decided to cut that part?:huh: :wink: :laugh:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member

hmmm.....:grumble: maybe some of the former players come back to kidnap Vicky after the show aired and they decided to cut that part?:huh: :wink: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member

That was just rude of them..I had it all played out in my head...when it came down to Heba or Amy I just knew Icky would turn on Heba and Ed would get pissed and leave, too! Shame on them for getting my hopes up!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Anyone convinced by Icky's crocodile tears that that borg has real, human emotions???? :indifferent: No....here either. :noway: :grumble:
  • Losing_It
    Anyone convinced by Icky's crocodile tears that that borg has real, human emotions???? :indifferent: No....here either. :noway: :grumble:

Nope, she didn't seem "touched" at all from the kids video....she's da devil, I swear...her horns show EVERY week!!!
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member

She's so manipulative on the show. I hope she really isn't that way in real life because I would feel so sorry for her family and friends. I can't believe that Amy actually thought she and Vicky had gotten past the Brady incident. In her dreams maybe. The finale should be interesting. I wonder if they all watch at home.....
  • Shannon023

Nope, she didn't seem "touched" at all from the kids video....she's da devil, I swear...her horns show EVERY week!!!

She's gonna be a total media-*kitten* when this show is over. :sick: :explode:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    I thought I heard them say that 2 people were leaving...:ohwell: glad it isnt my imagination and others heard it too lol....
    You just know that Amy has got to be regretting not getting rid of Vicky last week when she had the chance! I know I am:grumble:
    But Im so glad that Renee and Michelle did sooo well and got to stay:drinker:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    I thought I heard them say that 2 people were leaving...:ohwell: glad it isnt my imagination and others heard it too lol....
    You just know that Amy has got to be regretting not getting rid of Vicky last week when she had the chance! I know I am:grumble:
    But Im so glad that Renee and Michelle did sooo well and got to stay:drinker:

She definitely should have voted for Vicky over Colleen. That was the biggest mistake she made in this game. Colleen would have saved her this week for sure. Oh well, maybe next week we'll get Vicky out of there....
  • Let the game begin. Hopefully the other players start seeing the real Vicky.

Her # is up!
  • Losing_It
    I hope after the show, she snatched up the REAL apple pie and ate the whole thing!:bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    I hope after the show, she snatched up the REAL apple pie and ate the whole thing!:bigsmile:

You're evil! :laugh:

*high five* :drinker:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    amy c had her chance to get rid of that hag. I KNEW that she would be below the line. I just had a feeling, and since that vote was basically vicky's I KNEW since shes a snake she would get rid of her and she did. I was sad to see her go but now vicky and heba both NEED to go. I DO NOT wanna see a blue shirt on that finale!!!!!!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    I think Vicky is awesome!!!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahaha! That was hard to type with a straight face!:laugh:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    I agree. Michelle and Renee just need to stay above the yellow line and the blue team can just go home one by one. It's too bad Amy had to go but she did it to herself last week. She should have taken her mom's advice and looked out for herself. I blame Bob for Amy's decision last week too..a little. I think he guilted her into the whole "Blue Team" mentality.

Oh well..here's to next week and Vicky and any blue team member falling below the yellow line.:drinker:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Oh SoupNazi, you had me going for a minute. I was like...WHAT?!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Oh SoupNazi, you had me going for a minute. I was like...WHAT?!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It would be even funnier if I said she was pretty, sweet, giving, and humble.

I hope she has a good time going to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii....and I hope a stray football smacks her in the schnaz.

Is that wrong to say?:embarassed:
This discussion has been closed.