Healthy Holidays! (Christmas Group #2)- Closed Group

1151617181921»

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    I know this is an extrememly busy time of the year but I was just wondering, is the group still happening? Haven't seen an update since last month. :brokenheart: :sad:
    i know, i feel like there isnt much activity in the group now. Weigh in this week 129. :bigsmile:
    I offered to help corgifan with the spreadsheet, she hasn't logged in in a few days either.

Oh a side note, I think I am done for the year. I found out this morning that I am pregnant, so no more weight loss for me. I'm hoping to maintain at this point.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    I know this is an extrememly busy time of the year but I was just wondering, is the group still happening? Haven't seen an update since last month. :brokenheart: :sad:
    i know, i feel like there isnt much activity in the group now. Weigh in this week 129. :bigsmile:
    I offered to help corgifan with the spreadsheet, she hasn't logged in in a few days either.

Oh a side note, I think I am done for the year. I found out this morning that I am pregnant, so no more weight loss for me. I'm hoping to maintain at this point.

Wow, congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member

congratulations.x :bigsmile:
  • kellyscomeback
    Thanks ladies! We are excited yet nervous. After the first trimester is behind us we'll start planning and sharing our news with our families.
  • kellyscomeback
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    Remember, don't eat any portions larger than your fist!!
  • kellyscomeback
    154.4 this morning, not too shabby after taking seconds in a few items.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Well, today is the last day of the challenge. Hopefully we can end it properly. My goal weight was 154 and my NSV was to graduate C25K, run 3 miles in 30 minutes, be in a size 10 jeans.

I have accomplished all of my goals. I'm at exactly 154, wearing 10s. I graduated C25K at the end of September and to date my fastest run was (12/10/11) 4.18 miles in 30 minutes a 07:11 minute mile pace. My longest run was (12/02/11) 8.09 miles 75 minutes a 09:16 minute mile pace.

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday with family and friends!!! Here's to a healthy and happy new year!!! :drinker:
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    weigh in: 320.9 (loss of 8.9 lbs this last week)
    I weighed myself TWICE... first time I had my jeans on (oops)
    2nd time was 3 lbs less. Who knew jeans weighed that much?!
    My jeans are fitting looser--could put a fist at the waistline & still feel comfortable in them.

I've reached my goal--well am close enough. I wanted to be down to 320 by the end of the challenge.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.
    Happy Hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa to those celebrating them!!
    May 2012 be a year full of happiness, health & strength for ALL!!
    God bless <3
  • kirstyfromscotland
    my last weigh in is 130 lbs, i cant remember what it was when i started its that long ago, ill have to go back n look! :bigsmile:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    my last weigh in is 130 lbs, i cant remember what it was when i started its that long ago, ill have to go back n look! :bigsmile:
    my start weight was 133 so i lost 3 lbs but i had gone lower b4 all the xmas celebrations! :bigsmile:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    my start weight was 133 so i lost 3 lbs but i had gone lower b4 all the xmas celebrations! :bigsmile: