Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:
Possible Fitbit Downtime Thursday, November 14th between 22:30 and 23:00 PDT. Please see our Support Announcement for more details.

calories to kilojoules, pounds to kilograms

klrichardsonklrichardson Posts: 2Member Posts: 2Member
Hi I'm from Australia and so far from what I can see you have a great website here... only problem is... we don't work in pounds or calories over here... so they mean nothing to me at all!! I had to check on the internet to get a conversion for Kg to put my details in. I reckon it would be really great if that was incorporated in your website, and if you could choose to work in calories or kilojoules as well. It would make it heaps easier for us international folk.... :-)

i just wish I had wireless access and a laptop I could take around with me everywhere!!

Replies

• klrichardsonklrichardson Posts: 2Member Posts: 2Member
    Hi I'm from Australia and so far from what I can see you have a great website here... only problem is... we don't work in pounds or calories over here... so they mean nothing to me at all!! I had to check on the internet to get a conversion for Kg to put my details in. I reckon it would be really great if that was incorporated in your website, and if you could choose to work in calories or kilojoules as well. It would make it heaps easier for us international folk.... :-)

i just wish I had wireless access and a laptop I could take around with me everywhere!!
  • MikeMike Posts: 824Member Member Posts: 824Member Member
    Thanks for the suggestion. We're working on adding a metric option and also time zones to help the international folks. So hopefully you'll see some improvements there soon.