anyone 5`2 140 to 150 lbs or have used apdiex?

2»

Replies

• TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Breakfast on the go.. ill use the lower sugar Quaker, heat it up, finish getting ready while it cools, then gobble it down,lol.

I also will drink a protein shake (EAS) with a banana, or some greek yogurt w/ walnuts.
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    I am a pharmacy Technician and I have seen a lot of scripts go out the door for Adipex, however I have not seen one person loose a significant amount of weight on it. And its not so good for you...
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    I drink a slim fast every morning for breakfast while I'm at my desk at work, and have a snack 3 hours later- slimfast bar or something to that effect. If you eat well earlier in the day you have a little more wiggle room for dinner. My best friend right now is a kitchen scale. I still eat spaghetti, sloppy joes, pizza (for now) but I just make sure I weigh out or measure what I am eating to make sure that it is the right proportion.
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Happy to hear you're an EAS fan! Do like any other EAS products? ~Jon @EAS

Haven't really tried anything else. Big fan of the ready to drink protein shakes. Been drinking them for over a year now. Finally got the dark chocolate flavor at my local Walmart not too long ago. (It's the best!)