Hello

Options
Well I joined up yesterday with an official start date of Dec1st. I didn't really figure that starting while thanksgiving leftovers were still in the fridge was gong to work well. My goal is to run a marathon. I have always enjoyed long distance running, and always swore I would run one by the time I turned 40. Well 6 years later, hopefully this will be the year. I figured maybe with my goals out publicly maybe I will actually do it this year. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but I need to drop my fat percentage in half.

Replies

• cbsterrett
    Options
    Well I joined up yesterday with an official start date of Dec1st. I didn't really figure that starting while thanksgiving leftovers were still in the fridge was gong to work well. My goal is to run a marathon. I have always enjoyed long distance running, and always swore I would run one by the time I turned 40. Well 6 years later, hopefully this will be the year. I figured maybe with my goals out publicly maybe I will actually do it this year. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but I need to drop my fat percentage in half.
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Welcome!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    00020121.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: