How do you guys flirt?

1235»

Replies

• katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Hello there .... I do think it's just a matter of relaxing and not thinking about it to much ... Otherwise it comes across as desperate ... If you feel attracted to someone and he to you and The physical attraction is all there ... Then the flirting will actually come naturally ! ... However having said that ... If you just want to get to know someone and want to start flirting ... Just be yourself and show interest in the individual ... pay him a compliment .. Laugh at his jokes ... Ect .. Try and find a common ground to chat about :)
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 165 Member
    I still say it is tougher on a guy to be rejected then it is for a lady.

WOW! I'm afraid I have to disagree. I think rejection is hard no matter if you are male or female. So sayeth the female who's been rejected far more times than not.

It sucks!!

:tongue:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    I dont flirt, i just joke around.
  • Rocki_
    It's much different in person :p

wanna find out.... :D

for the original poster: the above conversation is a very nice example of online flirting :)

(and to the flirters: that just made me smile SO big. you guys are cute)

Aw! Glad we could make you smile. Really.... AJ is phenomenal and I just cant help myself. :)

You three just made me grin a mile wide! And this at the end of a very long day. Thank you!! :-)
  • Rocki_
    Hello there .... I do think it's just a matter of relaxing and not thinking about it to much ... Otherwise it comes across as desperate ... If you feel attracted to someone and he to you and The physical attraction is all there ... Then the flirting will actually come naturally ! ... However having said that ... If you just want to get to know someone and want to start flirting ... Just be yourself and show interest in the individual ... pay him a compliment .. Laugh at his jokes ... Ect .. Try and find a common ground to chat about :)

And I know JUST who to practice with!! :) All this talk of flirting has me wanting to hone my skills a little... :)
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Hey baby what's ur sign?

If you were a booger, I'de pick you everytime.
    OMGEEZ!!!! i burst out laughing so loud i scared my sleeping dog!!!!

LOL I laughed so hard at you scaring your dog that my boyfriend came in to see what was so funny lol
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Oh dear. all I'm getting is a song by Kevin Bloody Wilson...
    "do you f*** on first dates?"
    "Does your Dad own a brewery?"
    "Can I feel your tits, or would you show em to me?"

Just get out there and get into it. Alcohol helps. :D
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    How about the best pickup line in the history of the world

"does this cloth smell like chloroform to you?"
  • It just comes natural lol : )
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    im a rubbish flirt. I get all uncomfortable when people flirt with me. The only time i can do it is if im actually properly interested in someone in that way
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    This is fairly good advice.
    1. half-smile to show you're interested and give them a full smile when you talk to them
    Smiling is the easiest way to flirt. But it isn't number one on my list. Number one would be:
    2. eye contact, but not like creepy/staring contest. Look away/down after you've maintained like 3-4 seconds of eye contact.
    Eye contact reflects confidence. Nothing is more telling than making eye contact with someone and they immediately look away.
    3. I've heard subtley touching your mouth (biting your lip, covering it to laugh) is somehow subconciously sexual... and thus maybe flirty (but maybe practice in a mirror so it doesn't look like you're making an effort).
    You've heard correctly.
    4. Be interested in what he says. Ask a follow up question. Also relate it to yourself if you have something in common, if not, ask him more about it,
    Be interesting and interested. Unless you are just looking to get laid in which case be interested.
    [/quote]5. Don't creepy giggle at everything he says, but if he makes a funny go ahead and laugh.[/quote]
    Yeah, I guess that's true. No one likes a suck-up.
    6. Be confident.
    I changed my mind. This is number one.
    7. Be nice.
    This one is a little less important than the other. Personally, I just like the game. If someone is feigning disinterest, I want to break through the ruse. I like the back-and-forth of getting to know someone and have definitely dated girls who were absolute *****es even though they had the other qualities on this list.

I don't remember who it was on these boards who said, "You shouldn't go out looking to impress people. They should already be impressed." Fantastic advice.
    -wtk
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    7. Be nice.
    This one is a little less important than the other. Personally, I just like the game. If someone is feigning disinterest, I want to break through the ruse. I like the back-and-forth of getting to know someone and have definitely dated girls who were absolute *****es even though they had the other qualities on this list.

I don't remember who it was on these boards who said, "You shouldn't go out looking to impress people. They should already be impressed." Fantastic advice.
    -wtk
    [/quote]

it was msf....that stuck with me also.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    I have no idea how to flirt. I just show up to places and let other people do the work.
    I didn't realize I was doing all the work.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    I have no idea how to flirt. I just show up to places and let other people do the work.
    Yeah, I make it seem easy. :wink:
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Yeah, I make it seem easy. :wink:
    No, you make it hard, remember?
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    its kind of an art form.

Honestly, i dont even know when Im doing it unless my husband tells me. lol jk but not
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    How do I flirt?

According to my wife, poorly :bigsmile:
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    I've always been a natural flirt, very good at it.

trying to break myself of that.

I do it when I don't even know I am.
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Thank you Apple, thank you Sony! With everyone plugged in to players and phones these days, flirting has become EASY. All you have to do is catch someone's eye and smile. Works like a charm....no hassle, no cheesy lines.