Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Staying signed in on personal com. for checking in multiple

ModHippieModHippie Posts: 12Member Posts: 12Member
It'd be great if I could stay logged on, w/o having to retype Username & Password, throughout the day...kind of like you do with eBay.

Replies

• ModHippieModHippie Posts: 12Member Posts: 12Member
    It'd be great if I could stay logged on, w/o having to retype Username & Password, throughout the day...kind of like you do with eBay.
  • MikeMike Posts: 824Member Member Posts: 824Member Member
    You actually can already stay logged in if you'd like. The next time you log in, just click the "Remember me" check box and you won't have to retype your username and password the next time you return to the site.

Hope that helps!
    Hi Mike, thanx for responding...my "remember me" box is checked, which is why I can't figure out why I have to keep signing in. Wierd huh? If you have another trick, I'd love to hear it. Thanks T
    Hmmmm, that is weird. Can you tell me what browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.) and what operating system (Windows XP, Mac OS X, etc.) you are using? Can you also let me know if you're using AOL or not? We'll look into it and see if we can figure out what's going on.
    Internet Explorer; Windows XP, Google
    Are you using the Google Web Accelerator?
  • suzannehustedsuzannehusted Posts: 25Member Member Posts: 25Member Member
    hey i dont know if this will help you or not, but i put this web site in my favorites, after i have logged in, and when i click on this in my favorites it takes me right to the already logged in page.
    Mike, do not have a clue, all I know is it's Google. Everything else I have created a desktop shortcut for does fine. Do you know how I'd find out if I'm using web excellerator?