Am I the only runner who has this problem??

2»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Make sure you hit the bathroom right before your run and kegals, kegals, kegals!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Its pretty common among runners. They refer to it as runner's trots... I luckily don't have this problem but maybe try some coffee an hour before your run to help move things along before you start running.
    2v0g39f.jpg
  • http://www.marathonguide.com/training/coachmindy/PainBelly.cfm

definitely a common thing referred to as 'runner's trots' and can be controlled by mostly diet...Google it!!! There is plenty of info to help out :)
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    I drink a cup of coffee an hour before my run...solves my problem :tongue:
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    It happened to me on a 5K once. I just went in the bushes. Wait, we are talking number 1 right? It also happens to me on long runs too. I had to go twice during a 6 mile run just last week.
  • runslikeagirl
    runslikeagirl Posts: 140 Member
    Its pretty common among runners. They refer to it as runner's trots... I luckily don't have this problem but maybe try some coffee an hour before your run to help move things along before you start running.
    2v0g39f.jpg

OMG!!! That would SUCK!!
  • shelbygeorge29
    shelbygeorge29 Posts: 263 Member
    Back when I was an avid runner, I would run first thing in the morning. Unless I could force myself to "take care of business" before my run, it was very often an issue.

With all the pounding going out, it's only natural that your "business" would get pushed down as well.

Very normal.
  • catie224
    catie224 Posts: 50
    Dehydration affects me like that!!