Countdown to the New Year Challenge

124»

Replies

• janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Well I did it - I drank 96 oz of water yesterday! Not so sure I can get that high again - I will shoot for at least 80 today.

I am having a bad morning....
    we were told last night that they are very sure my father in law has terminal lung cancer - he's too sick to treat him (more results today to confirm diagnosis)

we ordered a new washer and dryer last night - front loaders I've been wanting for two years - was a bit freaked out at how expensive but was actually excited - well we measured and the depth is about 3 inches too big - and where they sit we can't do that so now I have to start over and the smaller version is out of stock until Feb - I am hoping to find maybe a floor model....

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!

Sorry to ramble-going to drink away my sorrow with a big glass of water!

Boy do I feel whiney!

I"m so sorry to hear about your father in law. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Hang in there hun.. Janiebeth
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Begorgeous - doesn't it feel great when you're able to do that!! Great job

JanieBeth - thank you!
  • unless your urine becomes as clear as the water you are drinking, you're doing just fine!

Go us, go us. woot!

What colour is urine meant to be?
    x

Well it should be clear. The darker it is the more dehydrated you are. The more water you drink the lighter it will become.

I took some pills once to help with water retention before prom (like 100 years ago) and they turned my pee Green! It was from the coloring they added to the pills (they were blue). We're not talking a hint of green either. It was green green. no question about it.

Well it seems my Henle is fine in that case. I thought it was meant to be transparent but something threw me for a moment then. Eh nice, haha greens not that bad of a colour anyway.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    :flowerforyou: Tomorrow is our second check in. Send me a message with your results and I'll post by Tuesday Morning.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend - I know it's a crazy time of year. With my Father in Law in the hospital we still don't have our tree up - I usually get it up Thanksgiving weekend :sad: :huh: :grumble:

Hopefully this week. :noway:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Chrissy I'm so sorry to hear about your father-in-law. My prayers are with him and your family.

As of Friday, I was down to 147.6. Another pound lost. WooHoo!! I hope the weight keeps going down. :happy:

Good luck to everyone. :flowerforyou:
  • guntherma
    guntherma Posts: 115 Member
    !!!???####!!!! I missed the link - I meant to join but just found you. Can I still sign up? This is the mini biggest loser right?
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    ive lost 3 pounds this week!
    :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.