The biggest loser 12/9/08

124»

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I voted for ED! Man am I hating that Icky is still there! :mad: GRRRRRRRR!
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    I was thinking as I was watching the show last night, I doubt that Michelle would have done as well as she has if she had Bob instead of Jillian as her trainer. If Jillian hadn't broken through the wall that Michelle had up, and got down to the root cause of why she was so unhappy and had a bad self-image, I don't know if Michelle would have done nearly as well as she has (& will!). Michelle has turned her life around, and she knows it!! :flowerforyou:

Bob, on the other hand, waits until the last week to talk to Icky...and she even admitted that she had no idea why she got so overweight!! But Bob didn't go any further into that...why?! (At least not on screen.) I'm willing to bet the Icky starves herself until the finale just to win...technically since they only count % of weight loss, Icky could also lose all of the muscle mass she gained and weigh less, too!

Just something to think about....
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    I think Vicky said anything to keep the camera's on her! "oh, is that a vegetable???" Come on, that's lame! Poor Bob, having to work with that team.
  • I was so mad when they said Icky was in the finals last night :mad: I also voted for Ed as much as possible so Heba wouldn't be in the finals. I could almost see her telling him right before they taped the confessionals that he BETTER tell everyone to vote for her :laugh:

This morning on our local news Shellay and Amy were on. They look amazing! Amy has lost more and Shellay is wearing a size 2! I'm excited to see everyone back next week and see how they all look.

Fingers crossed Icky falls on the stage in her "grand entrance" :devil: Did I say that out loud???? :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Did anyone else think that Ed came across as a sniveling, p-whipped sap in his final video tape. Yuck!! th_yuk.gif
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    I think Ed knew exactly what he was doing. He gained weight on purpose so he would be under the yellow line, that way he could tell Americal to vote for Heba, which in return puts her in the final, and he gets to go home and compete for the 100,000 dollars!!! If Heba wins the show, and he wins the at home, then they actually won 1 million plus another 100,000!!!!!!! Smart, very smart. Vicky is not going to win, to hard.....I predict that Heba is going to go home and kick *kitten*, she has a lot more weight to lose than Michelle. This was shot during the summer so they have like 3 months, Heba is just now getting where the other girls started, so she still could lose like 45 more pounds, where Michelle is now at 167 or something, she does not have that much weight.......just an idea
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Did anyone else think that Ed came across as a sniveling, p-whipped sap in his final video tape. Yuck!! th_yuk.gif

He looks that way because he is. He took a dive and gained 2 pounds to give his ugly wife a better shot to be in the finals. I think that was Vicky and Heba's evil plot to have Ed and Michelle below the yellow line and then they would vote for Michelle to leave. Thank goodness Michelle lost 9 pounds and America gets to vote. My only concern is that their plea to have us vote for Heba might be gameplay. Once they are home Heba may keep Ed on a treadmill 18 hours a day, beat and starve him.

My wife says that if Vicky wins she will never watch the show again.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Vicky will probably do what Kai did before the final weigh in.she ate asparagus and one other thing I can't remember what it was though and and she hopped in and out of the sauna for like 6 hours at a time to loose all the extra weight. The show said that they discourage contestants from doing that and say that they will "fine" them in some way but have yet to do that and I bet Vicky knows that.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    I think she may be in debt to McDonalds!:smokin:

Whoa, that almost made me fall out of my chair! :laugh:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member

Not only that but he comes across as a very unintelligent individual. He just seems kind of, well, there is not a nice way to say it...DUMB! I just hope Michelle wins. If Icky Vicky wins I will be sick.
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    I think Ed knew exactly what he was doing. He gained weight on purpose so he would be under the yellow line, that way he could tell Americal to vote for Heba, which in return puts her in the final, and he gets to go home and compete for the 100,000 dollars!!! If Heba wins the show, and he wins the at home, then they actually won 1 million plus another 100,000!!!!!!! Smart, very smart. Vicky is not going to win, to hard.....I predict that Heba is going to go home and kick *kitten*, she has a lot more weight to lose than Michelle. This was shot during the summer so they have like 3 months, Heba is just now getting where the other girls started, so she still could lose like 45 more pounds, where Michelle is now at 167 or something, she does not have that much weight.......just an idea

This is true, but luckily it's about % and not actual weight lost, so it's really fair to everyone technically.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Go Michelle!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    I also voted for Ed even thought I don't like him either. I so want Michelle to win so bad! She deserves it and she isn't in it all for the money and she isn't a greedy *****.
  • kr2008
    kr2008 Posts: 11
    i heard that the winner from the first season gained all his weight back. is that true?
    oh by the way im cheering for michelle.

111593.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com -
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    i heard that the winner from the first season gained all his weight back. is that true?

111593.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com -

That is what Bob said on the past episode. That is all I know.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member

I think he lost anywhere between 90 and 122 pounds and I think that he gained back 80 I think that is what I read.
This discussion has been closed.