wheres that fitness_chick???

2»

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Hey Elizabeth, NWfamilygal is my best friend and neighbor. When she said she was watching me I figured she meant "literally" so I stood up and looked over at her puter room window, LOL!!!!!!!! Between you and her, I will not "not" drink my water cuz there's no escape:laugh: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Youre a doll sis, denise:)

You are quite right Denise...there is NO escaping us...Edie is watching from her window...I am watching from a far.... :huh: :noway: :tongue: :wink: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    :drinker: :drinker:
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLL!! I just saw your icon in your "forum signature" what a hooooooooot!!! Layin there with all those bottles of water, LOL:) You are a crackup girlfriend;):laugh:

:bigsmile: yea...had that on there for awhile....when I found it? I felt like I'd won the lottery...it was a perfect fit for me!:blushing: :drinker: :drinker: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    18 trips? ah no...more like 3-4 a day...cept for when I'm working out when I drink about 6+ bottles during those 2-3 hours then I might need to pee a couple times after working out....lol

But yes, it does taper down...especially if you are working out/walking/moving your body/doing cardio etc...because our body is needing more water to replentish what we lose when we sweat..

...trust me you're just a mere water baby yet......you've just started out with more water....you WILL get your life back!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :huh: :noway: Think back to not to many days ago when you shared how much you at that time you were only able to take in? Remember.....and then to hear you've done 10 glasses x 8oz.... Girl it's time for a parade!! That progress is HUGE!!! Here, let's you, Edie and I drink to it....:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: two glasses each for us! We'll wait here while you run pee:bigsmile:

Yay on noticing your skin changes...isn't it the greatest? water a bodys best friend!! TRULY!:wink::drinker:
    Promises, promises, so you're saying your down to just 18 trips to the can rather than 36??:laugh: :drinker: :bigsmile: Well, edie(nwfamilygal)drinks a lottttttttt!! And she even drinks some water, just to wash the other down< LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! Ouch, Im gonna pay for this one, heeheeeeeee!! Ok, so yes, I know you are right girlfriend, I will get used to being waterlogged and also, most likely my bladder will increase in size:sad: LOL! Ok, that's not it right:) My skin is already improving, oh my, it is almost soft as a baby's butt!!! Happy happy, drink water:drinker: and yes, I think I'll drink some more;) For you sweet friend:) :flowerforyou:

your "drinking" buddy in Oregon:happy: :drinker:

• Fitness_Chick
    didn't look that way to me. Drink more LOL:drinker: :laugh:
    shhhh Edie! She's gonna know I got you spyin on her for me:huh: :noway: :wink: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Hey Elizabeth, NWfamilygal is my best friend and neighbor. When she said she was watching me I figured she meant "literally" so I stood up and looked over at her puter room window, LOL!!!!!!!! Between you and her, I will not "not" drink my water cuz there's no escape:laugh: :drinker: :bigsmile:

well ahhh :blushing: :huh: :blushing: she's my friend now TOO! I invited her on my friend list....any friend of yours.....most certainly would be a friend of mine! Edie is pretty special too and wrote me the sweetest note.... you have a good taste in friends:smooched: ! :bigsmile:

Signed,
    one of your friends:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :drinker:

Elizabeth
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Yeah well, you two can visit while I pee:drinker: :laugh: Yes, from 2 16 oz bottles to three 28 ounce bottles a day is a great leap. I know my body will adjust:) Sure has been fun, this thread. Glad you are getting to know edie, she's been such a wonderful friend. Usually you get a little tired of the neighbors but not edie(well, you might want to see how she feels about me as a neighbor:wink: When I'd first moved in I ran over to her crying with a bee-sting!! She slapped a slice of onion on it and I knew I had a nurse handy from then on. Then I realized I'd met the best friend I always longed for. Her and her hubby are like the family I didn't have:)

talk to you soon, she will be waiting for me to get my fanny over there for our morning walk:) have a great day!!!!!!!!!! See you soon, denise;)

well ahhh :blushing: :huh: :blushing: she's my friend now TOO! I invited her on my friend list....any friend of yours.....most certainly would be a friend of mine! Edie is pretty special too and wrote me the sweetest note.... you have a good taste in friends:smooched: ! :bigsmile:

Signed,
    one of your friends:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink: :drinker:

Elizabeth
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Yay good for you! I didn't realize how little water I drank until I came onto this site. And I didn't realize how very important it is.

I'm on my 5th glass (little more than 8 oz each)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!