FOR MEN ONLY!! Ladies stay away!

124»

Replies

• brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    PSSH I make the woman fold MY sporting bra dammit!

Your "sporting" bra? Hahahahahaha! Ahhhhahahahahahahahahahaha! That sounds stupid.

*kitten* you. As you can clearly tell I don't know what the hell I'm talking about when it comes to that :happy:

What's wrong? Is your "sporting" bra too tight? Hahahahahahahahaha!

It's a little uncomfortable yes.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    You were doing laundry? Do you have a brother?
    [/quote

:laugh: My son has been doing his own laundry since he was probably 9 or 10 years old. He only made the mistake of using bleach as a replacement for laundry detergent one time. :laugh:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    .....you are a better man than me...I don't fold either of those garments...

yeah, me neither.
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    lol - yes, you know us woman have to look at a post that says men only....as for sports bras....um we women sweat too when we workout! would you mind reusing underwear after a big workout? no! Thats just nasty! LOL. :) and no, dont fold them. they dont get wrinkly! just throw them in the underwear drawer and call it a day
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Try having to BUY so many sports bras!! I work out almost everyday, so I go through 'em pretty quickly. Gets expensive...
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    I think the better question would be, why are you doing the laundry? Tell that woman to go make you a sandwich and get that laundry done!

See, everytime I read your posts I love you a little more ;)
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,578 Member
    If my woman has multiple sports bras that are dirty due to her workouts, can that BE ANY sexier? You'll get no complaints from me on it...
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    My dog seems to have a fetish for my wife's bras.

Every time i do the washing and drying, i turn around, and he's got a bra in his mouth and is just looking at me....