Films that make grown men cry!

15678911»

Replies

• uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    When Mufasa goes to try and save Simba in the Lion King. It is unwatchable.
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    I always cry when Doc has to leave the ballfield to save Karen in Field of Dreams. I am not a dude, but close.

It always gets to me when he asks his deceased dad if he wants to have a game of catch. It that doesn't get to every person, I don't know what would.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Batman and Robin
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    I can't even list the amount of movies I have cried in. I'm such a suck.

Oh, and those Budweiser commercials........:sad:
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member

Serenity, when Wash died. :sad:

No!!!!!
    Why would you bring that up??? *sobs and sobs some more*
    I am a leaf on the wind...Watch how I soar...
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    I got a little teary watching Marley and Me
  • ameliapond13
    ameliapond13 Posts: 245 Member
    The Green Mile... every dang time.
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    "You died on a Saturday morning. And I had you placed here under our tree. And I had that house of your father's bulldozed to the ground. Momma always said dyin' was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn't. Little Forrest, he's doing just fine. About to start school again soon. I make his breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. I make sure he combs his hair and brushes his teeth every day. Teaching him how to play ping-pong. He's really good. We fish a lot. And every night, we read a book. He's so smart, Jenny. You'd be so proud of him. I am. He, uh, wrote a letter, and he says I can't read it. I'm not supposed to, so I'll just leave it here for you. Jenny, I don't know if Momma was right or if, if it's Lieutenant Dan. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I, I think maybe it's both. Maybe both is happening at the same time. I miss you, Jenny. If there's anything you need, I won't be far away. "

Forest Gump.
  • ANY movie where a dog or animal gets killed. Turner and Hooch, Old Yeller, I Am Legend, Hachi... I WILL NOT SEE Marley & Me because there's no point.

Braveheart

The Notebook

Up

The Green Mile

Gran Torino
  • The most emotional movie I've ever watched is no doubt Mystic River
    Sean Penn is awesome in this movie.

The pain of losing a child is unimaginable.
  • BowaBowa
    BowaBowa Posts: 162
    Korean flick "The Man from Nowhere"