Late Night Boredom Thread

Replies

• JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    This lady was swinging a weed wacker in a ditch to get rid of some weeds when she noticed that she'd cut off her cats tail.

She grabbed the cat and the tail and ran into the house to tell her husband what happened.

"i'm going to take the cat and the tail to Wal-Mart" she told her husband as she raced toward the door.

He wanted to know why she was taking the cat and the tail with her.

"DUH! she says to him "Everybody knows that Wal'Mart is the largest RE-TAILER in the world!"
    Too funny!
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    I have a funny joke, but it's kinda disgusting, but it's ne of my favorites.

lets hear it
  • JsGirl93
    I have a funny joke, but it's kinda disgusting, but it's ne of my favorites.
    Tell it! It's the late night boredom thread! I don't think anybody's gonna report us! Maybe? LOL
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    I don't want to be violated that sounds like it would hurt and not in that fun "its my turn with the remote kind of way"
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Goodnight everyone. Sleep well when you get there :)
  • There once was an old couple who had been married for thirty years.

Every morning the old boy would wake up and give off an enormous fart, much to his long suffering wife's annoyance.

"You'll fart your guts out one of these days," she always complained.

After a particularly bad week the wife decided to have her revenge and got up early, placing some turkey giblets in the bed next to the old boy's *kitten*.

While making breakfast downstairs she heard his usual morning fart reverberate through the floorboards followed by a scream.

Twenty minutes later a rather shaken man came downstairs.

"You was right all along Missus," the old man says, "I finally did fart my guts out, but by the grace of God, and these two fingers, I managed to push 'em back in!"
  • BAMA66
    Good night everyone, I'm gonna try to sleep for the 4 hours I have left. It's been fun
  • JDNOX

You too :)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
  • JDNOX
    There once was an old couple who had been married for thirty years.

Every morning the old boy would wake up and give off an enormous fart, much to his long suffering wife's annoyance.

After a particularly bad week the wife decided to have her revenge and got up early, placing some turkey giblets in the bed next to the old boy's *kitten*.

While making breakfast downstairs she heard his usual morning fart reverberate through the floorboards followed by a scream.

"You was right all along Missus," the old man says, "I finally did fart my guts out, but by the grace of God, and these two fingers, I managed to push 'em back in!"

good stuff
  • JDNOX
    Good night bama
  • BAMA66

Gross the poor man
  • JsGirl93

OMG! Lmafo! That's nasty!
  • JsGirl93
    Gnight!

OMG! Lmafo! That's nasty!

I warned y'all! Lol
  • JsGirl93
    I don't want to be violated that sounds like it would hurt and not in that fun "its my turn with the remote kind of way"
    Haha!
  • JsGirl93
    I am so bad at jokes, I don't even bother! I start laughing!
  • I'm gonna have to start searching for more guys, so I can look at their pictures lol..

LOL! That's a good one. Men have deadly farts!
  • JDNOX
    I am better at sarcastic comments and come backs then jokes