Brickhouse Babes - SEPTEMBER TRIBAL CHALLENGE( Closed Group)

2»

Replies

• MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    alright team - Time to get ourselves back on track. Pick ourselves up, start eating right, logging everything, and excercising like there's no tomorrow. I know we can do this, look at our team. I've known most of you for a good while now and umm...we ALL know what to do and how to do it. Let's get it done!!!!

For the weekly Team Challenge you need to be under calories, drink at least 64 ounces of water and log everything. - If we all do this it's 5 EXTRA BONUS POINTS.

On top of this, don't forget today's challenges: (you pick either one..I may opt for both just to kick my *kitten*)

THE BUSHMAN SERIES
    :Day 1 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last but not least 50 Globe Jumps!
    THE PYGYMY SERIES
    Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 30 Squat Kicks* and 50 Jumping Jacks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )

Let's go TEAM!!! - PS - please message me if you have completed the excercise challenge for the day and the Team Challenge.
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    hey so our weigh in days will be Sundays? Do we all report our weekly weights on Sunday mornings? I think we get to pick which day we want.
  • MOOOSEEE3
    To clarify - Weekly weigh in days are Sunday before the end of the day..not Monday morning.

As for the Team Challenge (being under calories, logging food and at least 8 glasses of water) - you can let me know at the end of the week or every day.

For the Daily Challenge (excercises) - you may let me know anytime you complete them but I need ALL information by Sunday at the latest.
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    To clarify - Weekly weigh in days are Sunday before the end of the day..not Monday morning.

As for the Team Challenge (being under calories, logging food and at least 8 glasses of water) - you can let me know at the end of the week or every day.

For the Daily Challenge (excercises) - you may let me know anytime you complete them but I need ALL information by Sunday at the latest.

Are you already regretting that you agreed to be the team captain? Who knew we were going to be so high-maintenance?
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Okay folks...

The bad news is...I'm dying...okay well maybe not, but I FEEL like I am dying.

The good news is...Im going to drop a few pounds this month--as soon as I am over the flu.

I will definitely have a shaky start...but don't worry, y'all know I am a warrior and I will bust it out!

Mooseeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I need you to hold my hand for a few days....so If I need to do anything that I am not- please just let me know!

I love y'all I couldn't be blessed with a better bunch of skanks to do this challenge with...and of course we have the best mascot ever! The FROG...the FIZZY one...the wants to be FUZZY one...

Y'all ROCK! the. end.
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Who is ready to bust out of your brick house this month?
  • MOOOSEEE3
    I freaking love you all. I am not regretting taking over as Team Captain. I think this may be super fun actually...even with all you high maintenance people.
    Nan - I'll hold your hand and we'll push through together. The rest of you...I've got my whip crackin!!!

Another mini challenge.............
    *******Mini Challenge*********
    ****BRICKHOUSE BABES ~ if you'd like to earn our team an extra point, bearwalk for 3 minutes. Seems easy but it has to be a constant bear walk constantly moving for 3 minutes. You might be surprised! If you do the bear walk prior to Sunday let me know. We get an extra point per person for whoever completes this.

FYI - it's like walking like a bear, hands and feet down on all 4's...for 3 minutes. Can you take charge and do it? HMKan & sarahnicolexoxo, I expect you to do this together this weekend while FIZZY roots you on as our mascot. Ready go!
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Alright, under my cals today, 12 cups of water and did the challenge along with my normal work out!! Successful day one :smile:
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Week 1, day 1 & day 3 challenges and 3 minutes of bear crawls done. Under calories and over water for the day.
  • MOOOSEEE3
    Nice job you guys! I'm super impressed with how well day 1 is going. Let's carry this oomph and bust outta the brick house this month!!!