Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Fitness and Exercise
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

1372373374375376378»

Replies

• ninerbuffninerbuff Member, Greeter, Premium Posts: 44,292 Member Member, Greeter, Premium Posts: 44,292 Member
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, some house cleaning. No more football. So now onto to basketball. Go Warriors!!!!

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- sissy squats, step ups, lunges, leg extensions, standing leg curls 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Panda Express for dinner. It's been awhile since I've had it. I'm a sucker for Orange Chicken.

• ninerbuffninerbuff Member, Greeter, Premium Posts: 44,292 Member Member, Greeter, Premium Posts: 44,292 Member
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Still no news on when I go back to work. Beyond ridiculous now.

Cardio: walk/run (sprints)- 500 calories

Strength: shoulders- cable side laterals, cable rear laterals, facepulls, front cable raises 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Hot dogs for dinner. I ate 3 but had plenty of calories to spare even after. I've been so bored at home that I've been watching movie after movie.

Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Just a regular quarantine day. I may be able to mow the lawn if it's not too wet.

Cardio: jog/walk- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: chest- incline chest press, cable flyes, cable chest press, push ups. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb chops and salad. I spent most of yesterday watching a little TV and practicing guitar. That's really the main plus is that I have more time to play music and get better at it.

Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Just working out and walk/run today. Maybe watch a movie or two on Amazon or Netflix.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over cable rows, standing cable rows, cable pullovers 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Steak and salad yesterday. Threw in some avocado with the salad and didn't have dessert because I ate too many crackers yesterday.

Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Another boring day at home till I go back to work.

Cardio: walk/jog- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: biceps- cable curls at 3 different angles 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Shrimp and salad for dinner.
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! Just another day of waiting it out till our lockdown is over.

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, cable overhead extensions, cable kickbacks, cable dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Homemade hamburger and pickles. I did kickbox yesterday and will also probably on Friday to kill the monotony of being at home all day.

Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, some house cleaning. Probably mow the lawn too.

Strength: legs- sissy squats, step ups, lunges, leg extensions, standing leg curls 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Chicken adobo and rice yesterday. I don't usually have rice for dinner anymore, but ALWAYS with chicken adobo. Good day yesterday even with M&M's staring me in the face in the pantry.
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! I really hope that this is the last week of quarantine for me.

Cardio: walk/run (sprints)- 500 calories

Strength: shoulders- cable side laterals, cable rear laterals, facepulls, front cable raises 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pizza (DiGionores) for dinner. Just had 3 pieces. Had a good burn yesterday due to a lot of extra yard work. I trimmed my bushes by hand (manual clippers).

Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Just a regular quarantine day.

Strength: chest- incline chest press, cable flyes, cable chest press, push ups. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and salad. Boring day yesterday. Just watched some TV and that was pretty much it. Think I'll kick the bag today for some extra calorie burn.
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Working out and walk/run today. At least I won't be bored today. Daughter has dental appt. and right next door is the kickboxing gym so I'll be in there while she's getting her appt done.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over cable rows, standing cable rows, cable pullovers 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Pork chops and salad yesterday. I was over on cals yesterday. Been awhile, but I never fret about it. Just get back on program today.

Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! At the very least I get to go the school today to help set up some computers for the students before school reopens.

Cardio: walk/jog- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: biceps- cable curls at 3 different angles 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Flanken short ribs and salad for dinner. Tonight I'm attempting to cook a leg of lamb.