"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,502 Member
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! Quad day!!! Have to be in the gym early because I have a wedding to attend today.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: quads- squats, leg press, sissy squats, leg extensions, lunges 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Shrimp for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Full schedule and kbox class tonight. After a great wedding reception, I need to get back to routine after eating too much over the weekend.

Cardio: walk - 350 calories

Strength: shoulders- machine shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals, facepulls, front dumbell raises 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Leftovers and pizza from the reception.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Full schedule today and kbox class.

Cardio: jog/walk- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: chest- incline chest press, machine chest press, cable crossovers, machine dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and broccoli for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! So my morning schedule is pared back now, going back to pre pandemic because I'll be back on school grounds in 2 weeks.

Strength: biceps- barbell curls, dumbbell curls, high cable curls 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Flanken short rib and vegetables.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Full schedule and kbox today.

Cardio: walk/jog- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pulldowns. 4x12,10,8,6.

Assessment: Lamb, rice and salad last night for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! Full schedule to finish off my weekend.

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, lying tricep extensions, cable kickbacks, machine dips 4x12,10,8,6.

Assessment: Shrimp and salad for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Quad day!!! Just my regular day off and workout.

Strength: quads- squats, leg press, sissy squats, leg extensions, lunges 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Panda Express for dinner last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Full schedule and kbox class tonight. Last full week before school starts up again.

Strength: shoulders- machine shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals, facepulls, front dumbell raises 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lasagna and salad for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Full schedule today and kbox class. My built in fridge may be on the fritz. Trying a recharge first before possibly replacing the compressor.

Strength: chest- incline chest press, machine chest press, cable crossovers, machine dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and corn last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! New client and I start with them at 7am every Wednesday now. Normally don't start training anyone before 9am because I have to drop daughter off at school, but since I live close by, I can still probably do this.

Assessment: Flanken short rib and vegetables.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Full schedule and kbox today. Gearing up for school to start next week.

Cardio: walk/jog- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pulldowns. 4x12,10,8,6.

Assessment: Pork chops and salad for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! Full schedule and a new client today. Will grocery shop later.

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, lying tricep extensions, cable kickbacks, machine dips 4x12,10,8,6.

Assessment: Lamb and salad for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Quad day!!! Just my regular day off and workout.

Assessment: Leftovers for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Full schedule and kbox class tonight. School starts tomorrow. I have an orientation meeting today at the middle school I yard monitor at today after my first gym shift.

Assessment: Lasagna and salad for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Full schedule today and kbox class. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL here. Haven't seen a full school in over 1 and a half years so this will be new. Kinda of excited.

Assessment: Steak and salad last night.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Well my new Wednesday schedule starts today with a client at 7am. First day of school was good though traffic was horrendous. Good thing I don't work far away from my daughter's highschool.

Assessment: Steak and broccoli yesterday for dinner.

• madbowman1745
    madbowman1745 Posts: 5 Member
    I'd love some feedback to make sure I'm not missing something
    I'm using a marcy mwm-990. I can't do squats and some other things because of physical limitations.

m-w-f all 3 sets of 15
    seated bench press
    triceps push-down
    wide lat pull-down
    high pulley ab crunch
    seated bicep curl
    upright row
    leg curl
    outer leg kick
    back kick
    inner thigh leg cross
    leg extensions

tue - thurs
    treadmill but it is more physical therapy then cardio(upgraded from wheelchair to walker so far)

diet is about 1500 cal with plenty of protein. but I need to drink more water.

please let me know if you see something I am missing. I am just beginning so it doesn't have to be optimal but I want to make sure I am hitting all the muscle groups properly.
    I would also like to know would this be a permanent workout or should i change things as time goes on?
    hope I'm not asking to much.
    thank you
  • ninerbuff
    I'd love some feedback to make sure I'm not missing something
    I'm using a marcy mwm-990. I can't do squats and some other things because of physical limitations.

m-w-f all 3 sets of 15
    seated bench press
    triceps push-down
    wide lat pull-down
    high pulley ab crunch
    seated bicep curl
    upright row
    leg curl
    outer leg kick
    back kick
    inner thigh leg cross
    leg extensions

tue - thurs
    treadmill but it is more physical therapy then cardio(upgraded from wheelchair to walker so far)

diet is about 1500 cal with plenty of protein. but I need to drink more water.

please let me know if you see something I am missing. I am just beginning so it doesn't have to be optimal but I want to make sure I am hitting all the muscle groups properly.
    I would also like to know would this be a permanent workout or should i change things as time goes on?
    hope I'm not asking to much.
    thank you
    Try doing an assisted squat. Still gotta work the legs even if load isn't too hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5jstlKyaw4

Instead of a TRX, hold on to a bar or pole to assist you.

• madbowman1745
    madbowman1745 Posts: 5 Member
    I could try that. are the leg exercises I'm doing not good enough? i can add assisted squats if i need more.
  • ninerbuff
    I could try that. are the leg exercises I'm doing not good enough? i can add assisted squats if i need more.
    The leg exercises you're doing are isolation movements that don't activate leg muscles like a compound movement does. It's always good to have at least one compound movement.