Shredding in September

Options
1235»

Replies

• Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    ok, I haven't checked in since I started. I have been frusterated b/c the scale won't move nor the inches. I finally got my Bodymedia Fit for my Bday and it seems that I am undereating based on how many calories I'm burning throughout the day...in fact my deficit was 1700 yesterday.

Nice gift, Happy B! :flowerforyou:

1700 does sound like quite a bit......will you try upping your calories?
  • kamakameleon
    kamakameleon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll be completing Level 2 Day 16 later today, just a quick post to say I'm down 1 inch on my waist! Not bad after only 2 weeks. All other measurements remain the same but I feel firmer. ;)

That's awesome! I measured at the beginning of this week and I have lost 2 inches off of both my waist and my hips!! (probably why I could fit into my wedding dress!)
  • koutroulakis
    Options
    Yes, I have been upping my calories and I try to have an off day so that I can dip my calories low to so I've been eating around 1500 cal on lower (burn only 2500) burn days and 1900 on higher (burn over 3000 cal) days.

I moved ahead a little early to L3, I was bored and unmotivated to do the last day of level 2 :) But I tell you L3 is hard! I always did the advance version on L1 and L2. But L3 I had to do Everything modified...good workout I burned 233 cals
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Last day of Level 2!

Unfortunately. I really like 2.
  • kamakameleon
    kamakameleon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been sick the last few days and missing the shred! I am feeling a bit better today, though - I might start doubling up days to try to catch up and still finish before my wedding!! Hope everyone is still shredding!