BL Blue Team WEEK 1

Replies

• aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Well on a lighter note I ended my day with a 1045 calories burned. Sorry to hear of everyone's tough and rough days. The last 45 min run I did I was feeling it the pain the burn the need to push but yet I wanted to quit. I was even yelling at the machine timer I thought it was broken knowing good and well it wasn't I just wanted to quit but my other half was like if you don't you can't have a cocktail later that's what we do after we get our 4 kids to bed. I need one or two some nights. I tell you though to any of the other mothers out there quick ? I want to know why my girls are tougher on things then my boy he's tough but he don't slop all over his clothes. They really piss me off. I mean I have invested so much money into girl stuff the barbies the baby alives oh lets not forget the barbie clothes they are so careless that I just want to take it all away and lock it up. Even bought a 130 dollar doll house for the barbies and even that looks like s*@t it really makes me mad any advice? But other than all that it's all good.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Thank you for the support, guys! :flowerforyou:

And, I'm so glad to see everybody's doing well! Tonight is the BL premiere and tomorrow is our first weightloss premiere! :drinker:

After posting my other post this morning, I found out I'm officially falling apart. :laugh: I've done something to my back, too, and I'm in some pretty irritating pain. :grumble: :mad: Not sure what I did. I visited my mom this morning, was standing in the kitchen holding one of her kittens and it felt like someone just stuck two knives in my back about halfway down and pulled them down to about where my kidneys are. It has been hurting ever since. I don't understand what's going on. :ohwell: But, luckily, our nurse is here today at work, so I'm going to make an appointment to see her at noon and see if maybe she can give me some an anti-inflammatory for now.

Okay, enough of my grumbles and grouches . . . :embarassed: I can't wait till tomorrow. I cheated and weighed in yesterday, lol, but I want to weigh in tomorrow, too, to see if there is any change. *crosses fingers* I can't wait to see how all of you have done!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I think I am battling my first plateau. I've done really well with calories but I show I've gained 1/2 pound - maybe I am not eating enough?? I've lowered by fat gram intake starting today hoping to do something and I am making sure I get at least 1200 calories in me - I have had several days below that.

Anyone else had this happen?
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Update from yesterday (these were my goals):
    -walk Oliver (dog) DONE
    -log food DONE
    -Plan meals for next day DONE
    -Pack gym bag for next day DONE
    -get to bed by 10pm FAIL
    -go to gym! DONE

I didn't get to bed until 11...ugh. But I got up on time this morning (5:30...I was actually awake at 5), so hopefully I'll be tired enough to get to bed on time. Unfortunately tonight is the premiere of Biggest Loser!! (for this reason, I wish we were back on central time so it would end at 9pm instead of 10!)

But, on a more positive note I got to the gym last night and did my work out - it felt good!

That reminds me...we were watching Dr. Phil yesterday at the gym (we only have 1 tv so we have to agree on what to watch - generally it's Dr. Phil, then Oprah), and he said that in order to reach your goals, you have to set consequences if you don't achieve them. His examples were: don't put on your make-up, or don't do your hair (the person he was talking to wasn't trying to lose weight, but it's the same concept). So, I was thinking...I could make my consequence that I have to do 50 extra push-ups today (originally I said 100...but then I thought, it'd take me so long to finally get to 100 that I'd end up going to bed later than 10pm again!! :laugh: )

Today's goals are the same!! Plus the 50 extra push-ups!!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Well I have been quite the slacker for the past few days. Not eating well and not exercising. Both my kids are sick with borderline pneumonia, I have a cold, and we had no water for 2 days. Water is back on today, so I do plan on getting back on track. Planning on hitting the treadmill, and its my day for the push up and sit up challenge (I am really loving those), and I am going to eat healthy today. Have still manage to lose that one pound this week though, but this is the weight I seem to have plateaued at. So hopefully in this coming week a I can keep it up and see some more pounds shed.
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Well on a lighter note I ended my day with a 1045 calories burned. Sorry to hear of everyone's tough and rough days. The last 45 min run I did I was feeling it the pain the burn the need to push but yet I wanted to quit. I was even yelling at the machine timer I thought it was broken knowing good and well it wasn't I just wanted to quit but my other half was like if you don't you can't have a cocktail later that's what we do after we get our 4 kids to bed. I need one or two some nights. I tell you though to any of the other mothers out there quick ? I want to know why my girls are tougher on things then my boy he's tough but he don't slop all over his clothes. They really piss me off. I mean I have invested so much money into girl stuff the barbies the baby alives oh lets not forget the barbie clothes they are so careless that I just want to take it all away and lock it up. Even bought a 130 dollar doll house for the barbies and even that looks like s*@t it really makes me mad any advice? But other than all that it's all good.

My 3 girls are just the same. It is so hard to make them understand that one new barbie would take mom an hour of working to pay for. They just don't seem to understand and respect. I feel your pain and really don't have any advice. My older sisters girls are so careful with things, so there are kids out there that are.. just not mine. Good Luck!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Yesterday was a great day for me!

I worked out twice burning 792 calories, ate great, drank 12 glasses of water and when I weighted myself this morning on lost 0.2, that is a BIG bummer!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Jenn - I bet you're gaining muscle about as fast as you are losing the fat. Be happy with any loss-you are working hard.

I realized something a little bit ago - I haven't shown a loss since I switched to my new scale - maybe the other one was wrong afterall...oh well still at 40 gone so far and doing good. Working on second 16 oz of water. I want to try the Jillian Michaels Ultimate Trainer for the Wii - hopefully this evening!

But if I do I'll have to find something to eat to add some calories - it's a cool rainy day - maybe it's a Skinny Mocha day!!!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Yesterday was a great day for me!

I worked out twice burning 792 calories, ate great, drank 12 glasses of water and when I weighted myself this morning on lost 0.2, that is a BIG bummer!!!

Well it's not just gonna fall off overnight...unfortunately! :laugh: Keep it up though! That's amazing!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    I know but it gets frusterating! Thanks for the encouragement ladies!

I just got done doing my Power 90 Sculpt 1-2 video.

I also wanted to share with you ladies that today I have NOT eaten fast food in 3 weeks!!!!!
  • RachVR6
    I know but it gets frusterating! Thanks for the encouragement ladies!

I just got done doing my Power 90 Sculpt 1-2 video.

I also wanted to share with you ladies that today I have NOT eaten fast food in 3 weeks!!!!!

Whooohoooo!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • RachVR6
    I've started getting weights and we're doing great so far! I'm so proud of our team!!! :drinker:
  • Leigh14
    Well, I went to our nurse and she's not sure what's wrong with my knee, but I have 800mg Motrin to help! :drinker: As far as my back, I guess I just slept weird. :embarassed:

Not sure if I should workout today, though. :grumble: She said I should rest it for a week... SO not happening.

Are you guys excited to watch BL tonight???? :flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Well I just bought the 30 Day shred but I only did 1 circuit. The first part of the circuit is the same as I did in class today. I was just a little out of it to do it right now. I had done 25 pushups in class but I guess I can now add on about 15 more to that. WOW I did 40 pushups today. I cant believe that.

Connie
  • Leigh14
    Well I just bought the 30 Day shred but I only did 1 circuit. The first part of the circuit is the same as I did in class today. I was just a little out of it to do it right now. I had done 25 pushups in class but I guess I can now add on about 15 more to that. WOW I did 40 pushups today. I cant believe that.

Connie

Congrats, Connie!! That is awesome!! And, you're gonna love all three circuits of the 30 Day Shred . . . it's really good.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    I worked out for 40 minutes today. I can't wait for the Biggest Loser tonight. I am a little nervous about weighing in tomorrow morning though. I have a terrbble habit of weighing myself everyday and I was down 3 lbs and then this morning it all came back :cry:. So we will see what the morning brings. I have gotten 25 oz of water in today so far:drinker: . I figured out that my lack of caffeine was causing my headaches so I switched to a little bit of diet pop for the rest of the day at work.

Good Luck everyone on being losers!!
  • I feel so great today. I done all my exercises and an hour of walking on the tredmill. Now I'm watching the Biggest Loser!
  • Helen43
    Helen43 Posts: 43
    :embarassed: A bit scared to weigh in tomorrow. I actually haven't done too badly this week, but we'll see.
  • RachVR6
    I got weights from a few people today, and you guys are doing awesome!!! Can't wait to see the rest of your weights tomorrow!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Just checking in - I finished Turbo Jam Puch, Kick and Jam tonight. 312 calories burned. :smile: Hope we all do great tomorrow - from all the posts, it seem like we will. Gotta go - don't want to miss the BL.