the NEW black team

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing so great with the fruits and veggies today. :grumble: All I've had so far is a banana.

I'm trying to do a last chance workout all throughout the day. So far I've done 30 minutes on the elliptical. I want to try to do more later on. But if not, I at least got some excercise in already.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I've did 90 min. total on Sunday & 85 yesterday. The scale seems to think that that means I should be holidng on to more weight. I'm busting it out again today. Perhaps that will make a difference.

So, you're liking the ellip., Lori?
  • loreeb18
    Options
    i had to. i'm going to single-handedly tank this team with my weigh-in tomorrow. Told you that you didn't want me, Sam! LOL

It's alright. When we kick you off, I'll put a heart next to your name for my vote and cry telling you how great a person you are. :sad:

Just kidding! I'm glad we aren't voting people off!

Dave was working his butt off the other day saying he wants to do a really great job for the whole BL thing. I said, "You know there's no $250,000 prize." He said, "I know! But I still want to do really well."
  • loreeb18
    Options
    So, you're liking the ellip., Lori?

I'm loving it! I'm really glad we got one.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    i had to. i'm going to single-handedly tank this team with my weigh-in tomorrow. Told you that you didn't want me, Sam! LOL

It's alright. When we kick you off, I'll put a heart next to your name for my vote and cry telling you how great a person you are. :sad:

Dave was working his butt off the other day saying he wants to do a really great job for the whole BL thing. I said, "You know there's no $250,000 prize." He said, "I know! But I still want to do really well."

LMAO! I would also like a sad face from someone & a "SORRY!" from someone else. Then, I'll all go tell you "Don't worry. I'll be back & I WILL win the $100k." LOL Oh...I don't think that's how this one works. :glasses:

Good for Dave! I'm glad that he's getting into it!
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You guys have been way busy!

My workout today was all weight lifting. I'm still at 5 pound weights (I'm a weakling) but I managed two sets of 20 reps for each muscle in the upper body and then I went home and did week 1, day 2 of the 100 push up challenge. I was surprised! My proper push ups are getting better!! I managed three full form without wanting to off myself. HAHA.

I also managed 20 minutes on the bike after the weight training. I've never been able to do the bike because it hurts my knee but today it didn't hurt. Strange.

Anyway, my weigh in probably isn't going to be good tomorrow... I seem to be retaining a lot of water since I started drinking it properly. I think my body is freaking out! It's not used to being hydrated!

From a camel to a fresh water creature... this will be interesting.

See you guys later! :happy: :happy: :drinker: :drinker:
    Good luck everyone.
  • pparker2214
    pparker2214 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Everyone seems to be doing great on here.. I have been a little busy the last two days and feel a little lost.. but I'm sure I'll catch up. :) My eating and tracking calories is working out great.. and for the first time in two months I've worked out.. (twice this week!) It feels good to get back into the routine of things.. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in.. whooop whoop!!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    You guys have been way busy!

My workout today was all weight lifting. I'm still at 5 pound weights (I'm a weakling) but I managed two sets of 20 reps for each muscle in the upper body and then I went home and did week 1, day 2 of the 100 push up challenge. I was surprised! My proper push ups are getting better!! I managed three full form without wanting to off myself. HAHA.

I also managed 20 minutes on the bike after the weight training. I've never been able to do the bike because it hurts my knee but today it didn't hurt. Strange.

Anyway, my weigh in probably isn't going to be good tomorrow... I seem to be retaining a lot of water since I started drinking it properly. I think my body is freaking out! It's not used to being hydrated!

From a camel to a fresh water creature... this will be interesting.

See you guys later! :happy: :happy: :drinker: :drinker:
    Good luck everyone.

From a camel to a fresh water creature....thats funny:laugh: I know what you mean. Great workout today:drinker:

I finished my workout....did 40mins on the treadmill and burned 236cals. Not to shabby:smokin:

Can't wait till WI tommorrow morning....if i don't lose,its not a bit deal(but I really,REALLY want to:wink::happy: )

later gators:smile:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Wow!! Everyone seems to be doing great on here.. I have been a little busy the last two days and feel a little lost.. but I'm sure I'll catch up. :) My eating and tracking calories is working out great.. and for the first time in two months I've worked out.. (twice this week!) It feels good to get back into the routine of things.. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in.. whooop whoop!!

Congrats on getting back into the routine of things:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

LMAO! I would also like a sad face from someone & a "SORRY!" from someone else. Then, I'll all go tell you "Don't worry. I'll be back & I WILL win the $100k." LOL Oh...I don't think that's how this one works. :glasses:

sara....we will just start our own Smallest Loser thread!!:drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

sara....we will just start our own Smallest Loser thread!!:drinker:

Girl, the way I'm going I'm going to need "the biggest gainer" thread. Ugh.
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    lol!

okay sooooo i started the gym on sunday and have been everyday :laugh:
    anyways....my boy friend kicked my *kitten* today
    hes a firefighter and works out alot:grumble:
    last night he told me he was going to "join me"
    im like okay no worries.... WRONG:frown:

well we get there and hes like okay you need to do this and this and that
    he royally kicked my *kitten*...:sad:
    he had me lifting weights and doing lunges with weights and doing the stairmaster at level 10 for 15mins and then he had me doing the treadmill at 6speed and 6 incline for 6mins
    and then we walked at 6incline at 3.5speed
    he said i need to do this at LEAST 3times a week
    im going to do this 5times a week :cry:
    it hurt like H E double hockey sticks
    but i feel amazing right now!
    :flowerforyou:
    rest of the week im going alone
    hes going on a snowboarding trip
    but im gunna work out just like he was with me!

PS- im a newbie to the gym
    no gym involved...i was running like outside and on a track and a treadmill at my moms!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Well, you know, see-- that's sooooooo like you-- you try to take the credit for everything. Sheesh. I'm going to bring the team down singlehandedly, too-- let's be independent together!!!!!!!

Slow and steady wins the race--
  • Marla64
    Options
    Productive day today-- I have 30 minutes of audio to transcribe, then off to exercise--

Later!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    okay-- this is pissing me off-- as my day goes on, still within my calories, and minute by minute I can feel my body get bigger and bigger. I just changed my clothes to get into my exercise garb, and the flab on my back which has been mostly unnoticeable due to weight loss and exercise is so inflamed by hormones that it's just itching to flobula over my waist band.

This is what sooooo discourages me, because there is no cure-- no solution. I'm watching the cals, watching the sodium, even taking my #$@! diuretic and the bloating is out of control.

Yeah, I know, bittchen about it isn't going to help-- doesn't even help me to feel better about it-- but, man-- grrrrrrrrrrr-- this has been out of control since Thanksgiving--

So, even the rant on another thread about how freaking out about a coupla pounds up and down isn't helpful, instead we should rely on measurements-- crap, even that has been nutso. I have one #$@! week each month where the poof is gone, and that week is over. I'm destined to be the friggin' Michelin Man for another 3 weeks.

I suppose the good part is that I had the good week over New Year's when we had a houseful of company-- ??

Oh well-- sighhhhh-- grrrrrrrr-- heading to get kidlets to bed and then some turbo jam tonight-- I'll sweat my fool head off and take a diuretic in the morning and see if I can stay even for tomorrow's weigh-in-- gaah.gif

Okay-- I feel better-- :smile:

Later, gators!