August miles! How much did you run, walk, bike, etc.?

13»

Replies

• keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Totals for August . . Running 80.25 Miles (Goal 70 miles) Total Miles132.75 (goal 100).
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    I biked 104 miles and ran 66.5 miles :smile:
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    August was my first month of Half training. I missed about 9 days due to vacations and rest.

61.2 miles total for the month!
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    76.7 miles
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Running: 16.6 miles
    Walking: 15.2 miles
    Biking: 3 miles (obviously not my focus, lol)

Total: 34.8 miles
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    I got 110 miles in. I was going for 135 but my stupid staph infection had me out of commission for a couple weeks.
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    383 miles, all but ~4 of it was cycling, including a stage race and one additional road race. That's down by over 100 from July. Now it's off-season time. More time in the gym, less on the bike. Miles will go down.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    I ran 70 miles in August. I was averaging 100+ per month through May and then my knee started buggin' and June and July were pretty sad...my mileage is starting to creep back up slowly. Looking forward to September and my marathon!
  • izzyinbliss
    izzyinbliss Posts: 37 Member
    Pure running: 93 miles! In addition, lots of walking, and some swimming and hiking that were unlogged. I was recovering the first 2 weeks from a Jul 31 half marathon, when I focused on yoga and swimming instead. September will be a big month, as I train towards my next half marathon in October!
  • sethes
    sethes Posts: 17 Member
    I walked and rode 100 miles in August during the hottest month of the year in the desert. It was double what I did the month before.
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Who else?!?!
  • scorpio516
    scorpio516 Posts: 955 Member
    35 miles running
    115 biking

+ one bike motorcycle accident and some nasty road rash (kid popping wheelies on a pocket motorcycle took me out)
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    90 miles running.

I don't log walking. But the dog gets a good walk or hike 3-5 days a week on top of my running. Anywhere from 1-3 miles usually.
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    35 miles running
    115 biking

+ one bike motorcycle accident and some nasty road rash (kid popping wheelies on a pocket motorcycle took me out)

sorry to hear... hope your are better:flowerforyou: