any purples on tonight??

2»

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Thanks for the recipe stephica:flowerforyou: uh oh.... :laugh: I peeked into the Purple thread and suddenly realized it was the purple thread...well, ahhh thanks for the recipe link anyhow:blushing: :bigsmile: :laugh:

GO PURPLE!!!

Hey Fitness Chick!
    If you happen to jump back into our threads again...LOL....:tongue: I have been looking into your threads too! Your people are talking and posting more than any of ours. Guess my team doesn't like to talk too much and I do! :embarassed: I am a talker!!!!!:laugh:
    my people?? :blushing: Well probably because they all joined up together and all asked to be on the same team...:laugh:

I'd probably have jumped on the bandwagon if I was joining in on the challenge this time myself... much more fun with chatty groups...keep chatting Renae...folks will come around!!:bigsmile:

Just think on some fun challenges and start gabbin!!! Really makes the challenges much more fun when you all get to know one another...but I do understand it can get challenging to feel you're only be a small handful chatting:ohwell: Give it a bit more time, once the shows started it'll pick up Hon!:bigsmile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Thanks Fitness Chick! I hope it does pick up! I do love to talk a lot and I want some fun people on our team. I know of one lady that already switched teams because she couldn't get a response on our team. I have talked to a few and know that there are plenty more out there. So Purple Team if you are out there, get your booty in here and chat with me!!! Lets make nice and be friends!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :tongue:
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Have a good one Suprjewels!!
    I also love Crystal Light. The Wild Strawberry and White Grape are 2 of my favorites!

Hummm, I haven't heard of either. Darn Canada!
  • renae77
    we have all kinds here and i really like them. there are too many to name
  • Have a good one Suprjewels!!
    I also love Crystal Light. The Wild Strawberry and White Grape are 2 of my favorites!

I absolutely LOVE the Wild Strawberry but its SO hard to find!!!

Well I'm off to bed, just got my baby to sleep so I'm hoping he'll sleep for at least 3 hours, I'm so tired, ugh
  • renae77
    Have a good one Suprjewels!!

I absolutely LOVE the Wild Strawberry but its SO hard to find!!!

Well I'm off to bed, just got my baby to sleep so I'm hoping he'll sleep for at least 3 hours, I'm so tired, ugh
    Where are you from Supermom? We have them everywhere where I am! May have to send you some! LOL!!! Have a good night! I'm getting ready to go there too!!!
  • I live near Houston, Tx They have Crystal Light almost everywhere here but the Wild Strawberry is a rare treat to find