2»

Replies

• bobbi29
    bobbi29 Posts: 138 Member
    double post
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    http://www.shapefit.com/calorie-intake-calculator.html

I saw this site on an earlier thread talking about Zumba, I used this site to give me the calories I would burn. It takes your weight and the minutes you work-out and gives you about how many calories you would lose on a low, med or high impacts. It gave me 927 but I use 700 because I worry about over estimating. ENJOY!! :smile:
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    By the way I log it under Zumba Dance.
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    I love Zumba. Classes are included with my YMCA membership. I do 2-3 classes a week and I log as Aerobics-low impact. I have to do some modifying during the class because at 320 pounds I simply can't jump around like the other ladies... so when they start doing a lot of jumping, I leave out the jumps and just do the other moves when they do stuff like jumping jacks, I kind of just do some marching or step-touch.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    yes! its my biggest calorie burner apart from running! I have been zumba for 18months and love love love it! my fitness levels are sooo much better as a result! i would have started c25k in may if it werent for zumba getting my energy levels up! go for it and have fun!