Any newbies from NH or New England area?

2»

Replies

• zsmom
    zsmom Posts: 5
    I moved to Mi just over a year ago, but before that I lived in NH. We lived in Hillsboro for about eight years. Before that I was in Keene. DH grew up in Orford and lived in Concord for a bit.
  • im sorta new :smile: from boston
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Wow, hey guys.. glad to see so many from this area.. I live near Lebanon, NH.. and we are in for about 5-10inches of snow tomorrow.. I HATE winter, that is when I hibernate and want to eat comfort foods...

:explode:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Wow, hey guys.. glad to see so many from this area.. I live near Lebanon, NH.. and we are in for about 5-10inches of snow tomorrow.. I HATE winter, that is when I hibernate and want to eat comfort foods...

:explode:

If we DO end up with the day off from school (work!) I'm planning on drinking extra water, shoveling for exercise, and filling up on stuff like air popped pop corn, apples, salad, etc. that are low cal but filling!
    Maybe you should do that too if you need to, rather than eat comfort foods which would hurt you come weigh in day! :smile:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Worcester MA here.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Worcester MA here.

We used to deliver to a Chrysler plant in Worcester.
    When I worked in our Detroit terminal I planned the account.

The End.

th_smalldancingman.gif
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Now you just come to make sure you AV equipment in my apartment is working properly:laugh:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    where in RI? I went to college in Newport...would love to move back someday, it is so beautiful down there!
    Yes Newport is beautiful! My husband and I take a little weekend getaway every year in Feb at a B & B in Newport :)
    I grew up in Warwick and currently live in Burrillville.
    I grew up going to Charlestown every year for our family vacation week. I have cousins/ aunts that have 4 houses next and behind each other. And loved going there! We take day trips up in the summer to hit East Beach!