I weighed in this morning.

2»

Replies

• Hi everyone, 4 must be the magic number. I lost 4 pounds this week, too. It is, however, my first week and i drank all the water so I know most of it is water weight, but it is great to get on the scale and is it getting lower instead of higher! From lost of past experience, I know that will be my biggest loss, but i'll be happy with 1 lb/week...that's 52lb/year...that's alot for my 4'11 frame! Still 86 more to go...:flowerforyou:
  • Thanks everyone... it's exciting, and I know that I probably won't be as productive next week... but I'm prepared for that.!
  • diana77
    diana77 Posts: 59 Member
    queation 4 u guys?? u guys think its bad to drink coffe after 8 pm, couse thats a really bad snack habbit i have i need a cup of coffe at night way after 8 ??
  • tinamommy727
    tinamommy727 Posts: 113 Member
    I'm a third shifter so coffee is a must, just be careful with the half and half, i ALWAYS make room for coffee in my diet no matter what time of the day its, just be aware of how many calories you are racking up.......
  • wibrown
    wibrown Posts: 30
    Great job everyone.
  • ztbetts
    ztbetts Posts: 36
    Good job everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I too weighed in this morning and since Jan 2nd I have lost 8.4 lbs! (Yes, I count those ounces:happy: ) Yeah!!!!!! I plan on weighing in on Sat mornings. I really love this site. I log my food intake here, and in a hand written journal.
  • As everyone predicted, I lost 2 pounds this past week, which I am ecstatic about.:happy: