The Biggest Loser Starts tonight.. WAHOO!!

2»

Replies

• borac
    borac Posts: 174
    I love that show !

Last season I made it a rule to watch the whole show on my threadmill no matter what speed or how much % incline, as long as I would move- it payed of - the whole show i would burn arround 1000 kcl .. just walking a little faster on the treadmill- time flys esp. if you are concentrated on the show and not the treadmill- on the other hand- imagine snacking while watching ? it adds up to.. I heared there are people trying to get motivated - watching the show with ice cream infront of them- as a matter of fact i think that was one of the earlier contestants- Marc - the one that cried so much :)

The show is nice- i watch it - every episode - everyone knows i'm not available for tuesday evenings- and if I can't watch it - i record it .. !

PS.. First weig in - i heard is a little bit.. " played with " - the night before the wi i heared they get to eat a lot and drink etc.. to increase there weight- i don't know how truth that is but .. - i still like it :)

And.. I always wished to be on the show, thinking there are just to many " wheenes " i could do it better etc.. but since i started Jillians 30 day shred.. somehow i changed my mind :tongue:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    I completely agree...Vicky and Heba drove me nuts! I was so happy Michelle won:love: Excited for tonight!
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Yay!!!!! I can't wait!!!

Umm, I think we should all get together and kidnap Jillian and Bob.
    Safety in numbers, if we all stick together we might be able to overpower them!
    Oh, heck, Bob would be easy, all you have to do is supply him with cookies and sweets and he'd follow you anywhere! :love:
    We can let'm go after we all look like them!!!!!!

What's wrong with alittle criminal record if its in the name of health and wellness? :laugh:

You are too funny!:laugh: I would need Jillian to kick my butt and Bob just to look at. Not that I am considering joining in the criminal adventure but if I was..... Thats what I would have them around for.
  • I am totally addicted to that show! It is the only show I've ever intentionally watched. My husband won't admit it, but he is addicted to. My goal last year was to workout during part of the show (didn't happen most of the time though :blushing: ). I think I'm going to try again this year - maybe 30 minutes? Who is with me?
    I'm proud to say that last night I dusted off my elliptical and did a full 30 minutes while watching the Biggest Loser! It went so fast (even though it did kick my butt)! Good workout - just the kick in the pants I needed to keep going!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    I have to say that is why love watching it. Great motivator.

Good for you getting on your elliptical i wish I had one. But I use the one at the gym just love it. At first I thought I would die but I am doing pretty good on it.