Hi y'all

My name is Amanda and I am a 22 year old newlywed :happy: . I am not really looking to lose a whole lot of weight...I've just started to get a little bit "comfortable" since getting married, shall we say, and I want to get back into shape.
My husband and I are dancers, and are currently teaching a swing dancing class once a week, which is just about all the exercise I get these days, ha.
I am also a nursing student, so most of my days from sun up to sun down are spent sitting on my derriere in class...not much time for exercising! But, I hope with some accountability and encouragement I can do it.

~ Amanda

Replies

• My name is Amanda and I am a 22 year old newlywed :happy: . I am not really looking to lose a whole lot of weight...I've just started to get a little bit "comfortable" since getting married, shall we say, and I want to get back into shape.
    My husband and I are dancers, and are currently teaching a swing dancing class once a week, which is just about all the exercise I get these days, ha.
    I am also a nursing student, so most of my days from sun up to sun down are spent sitting on my derriere in class...not much time for exercising! But, I hope with some accountability and encouragement I can do it.

~ Amanda